Hard Racing

DavidLinan
this game isn't called 'easy racing', it's 'HARD Racing', baby… don't be a loser and play only one lap….if you cant!!! …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
this game isn't called 'easy racing', it's 'HARD Racing', baby… don't be a loser and play only one lap….if you cant!!! #1 RACING UK STORE NOV'11!! TOP #50 IN +100 COUTRIES: US,AUSTRALIA, CHINA, SPAIN, CANADA, JAPAN, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, RUSSIA, ETC... ************* REVIEWS ******* APPADVICE.COM: ".. is an exciting new iPhone racer made for “hard men only.” (However, after contacting the developer, I was assured that sissies and wusses can play the game, too, which means I am qualified to give the title a look.)" POCKETGAMER.CO.UK: "In new indie top-down racer Hard Racing, one-man development team David Linan gives us a warning: 'ONLY FOR HARD MEN.' TOUCHARCADE FORUMS: "Overall I would say a great game from an indie dev working on his own, hopefully we'll see some updates to finesse the controls and add content. I am pretty happy with the purchase" PERIODICO ElMUNDO: "Hard Racing: Así también se hace un videojuego" ******************************** ONLY FOR HARD MEN Hard Racing is a top-down racer style with Stunning and photorealistic Graphics. DRIVE A CLASSIC: DRIVE A CAMARO Drive a classic Camaro in 7 circuits and 12 events. Three career mode: Rooki, Pro and Champion!. RACE IN 7 HARD TRACKS AND ANIMATED SCENERY Drive to the edge and unlock each one: RAILROAD, AIRPORT, BAD NIGHT, THE ISLAND, CEMETERY, LAST CITY AND LOSER CUP! Compete against animated scenery: rocks falling,cranes, trains, airplanes, earthquakes, etc.. DRIVE AT NIGHT Hard Racing include 2 amazing night tracks. Be careful! 3 CAMERAS VIEW Play in 3 amazing views: Classic Top-Down, Smooth Follow and Isometric View! You Choose!! IT'S THE FUNKY TIME A soundtrack that immerses you in the 70's. Funky fever! ************** NEW UPDATE 1.3.1!!: iPad Support Added + New Aerial Camera View added! Version 1.3 addons: + GAMECENTER!! + 2 NEW CIRCUITS: LAST CITY & LOSER CUP! + New driving system improved + Best Collision Interaction + New Career System: rookie, pro and champion. Win Medals to unblock new maps. + Redesigned the old circuits: Airport, Railroad, Cemetery, Bad Night and The Island + Add traffic in some circuits + IA improved + Added new fx, smoke, fog, etc ******************* http://www.hardracing-thegame.com On the website you can download 3D Objects of Hard Racing absolutely free!! ******************* SEE THE AMAZING TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRD7K1aiaVU ******************* Wusses, follow me on twitter!! @hardracing_app
Information
Seller:DavidLinan
Genre:Racing, Sports, Arcade, Simulation
Release:May 26, 2011
Updated:Jan 11, 2012
Version:1.3.1
Size:43.3 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (5)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal