Bananiacs

Pedro Alfonso
NEW - TOON ME UP! Toon me up! is a brand new feature in Bananiacs. Basically, we want everybody to have a real fun expe…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
NEW - TOON ME UP! Toon me up! is a brand new feature in Bananiacs. Basically, we want everybody to have a real fun experience playing our game, so to achieve this, our staff of artists are going to create toons out of the player’s faces and then put those face toons as the monkeys character’s heads. We do not use a software to instantly create the toons in one single step, because for us is a hand made process, our artists create the sketch by hand and then it is digitalized very carefully. We know what your are thinking, and the answer is YES, for several weeks, the whole world will see your toon inside the game. No matter who you are, gamer or not, if you want to have your own toon inside Bananiacs, you will totally have the chance. In order to get your own toon, you need to be in the Bananiac’s top three high scores board while you are logged in your facebook account (you must do the facebook login using Bananiac´s menu options). In the main menu you will find a banana button with the facebook logo on it, you can use it or if you prefer there is a setting banana button too that has the same facebook login button. You have these options not only in the main menu but in the pause screen also; and remember it is important that you log in using any of the above options inside Bananiacs. In the other hand, if you play logged out of your facebook account, we will not be able to process you score and pitifully you will have no chance to be picked up as one of the possible winners. What that means is, you will not see your own toon inside the game. But there is another advantage of playing logged in because if you do so, your progress in the game will be synchronized with your facebook account and this is very nice when you want to play Bananiacs from different devices and don’t want to start from the beginning or previous levels. You can get to the score board by pressing the pause button while you are playing. In the Toon Me Up! logo at Main Menu and in the Pause Screen, will be shown the day and month of the pick. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PLAY, PLAY AND WIN TO GET YOUR OWN TOON... Bananiacs - FREE GAME Put your reflexes to test while you´re having fun with these little monkeys. Bananiacs is a great and challenging game for you and the whole family members, because with every completed level, things just get harder and harder. The story behind Bananiacs is simple, in one hand you have Joe Bananas who is the owner of a Banana Processor Factory in the middle of the jungle, and in the other hand you have a huge monkey pack that just decided not to be friendly anymore, as a result of Joe´s new fruit business. Obviously Joe needs all the banana inventory he can gets and the monkeys, you know, they are not willing to let this man to get away with it. Watch out because, monkeys have sort of a very annoying friends, which support their cause. In Bananiacs these are the rules: Rule #1. One Monkey - One Banana: Joe needs to avoid the advance of every monkey, so to accomplish this you need to throw one and only one banana to each monkey, if you waste one banana and it hits the factory´s wall, that will cost you a life. Rule #2. Speedy Monkey: If one monkey gets to the end of any of the conveyor belts, you will lose a life too. Rule #3. Special Powers: If you feel that there are too many monkeys, and they are getting faster and faster, you could use as many special power you want. At the start you will have a free pack of special powers, but if you need (an) aditional(s) power(s), you will be able to buy as many as you want in order to defeat the whole pack. Rule #4. Annoying Friends: I told you before, you will have to deal with some monkey´s friends, so beware because this friends do not believe in Special Powers. That´s it, simple right? So, what are you waiting for? Do you want to help Joe to defend his factory? Do you think you can be faster than the monkeys? Go ahead and PROVE IT...
Information
Seller:Pedro Alfonso
Genre:Arcade, Family
Release:Feb 17, 2015
Updated:Aug 31, 2018
Version:1.2.2
Size:83.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal