Farm On!-Farming game with unique user interface optimized for single-handed gameplay

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eipix, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    #1 Eipix, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Hi everyone!

After months of developing and polishing, we are finally ready to announce the worldwide release of our first farming game. Farm On! is a unique farm simulation mobile game that takes full advantage of the platform's native portrait mode setting. We cannot tell for sure, but apparently, this is the first single-handed farming gameplay ever!

The game is set to be released in a few weeks on the iTunes app store, with an Android version in the works.

Please find the official game trailer below, accompanied with some main game features. We are very excited about the game, but would still love to hear your honest opinion.

The Eipix Farm On! team

Farm On! is currently in soft launch, available in the following countries: Austria, Australia, Germany, Denmark, Croatia, Indonesia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, United Kingdom. Download link: apple.co/2kUzgnY.

Farm On! features:

• Portrait mode
    • Simplistic user interface
    • Gorgeous graphics
    • Innovative game mechanics
    • Simplified ways of sowing and harvesting crops
    • Wide range of crops, animals and products
    • Variety of production facilities and decorations
    • Numerous upgrades available
    • Endless gameplay

Game screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Oh! Can't wait!

3. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Interesting, don't think I've seen a vertical farm, I like it.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #4 ste86uk, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    I've actually been playing this for a few weeks, I didn't even know it was in softlaunch.

I was attracted to it from the store because of the graphics and wanting to find a new game to try out and kept it because of the portrait mode it does make it different, plus I enjoy that style of building.

Pretty much what you'd expect other than that and being able to play with one hand, a fairly generous one for a free farming game.

My main gripe with all of these games is I'm a hoarder and I wish I could buy an unlimited inventory, I'd spend so much more time on the game if I could stock up like that.

5. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Started playing this today, am enjoying it. For anybody interested I happened to find it on the Australia App Store.

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    The balloons on the map reminded me of the gamecenter logo for some reason

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I do really recommend anyone interested even a little to give this game a try. So far I've stuck to this one longer than any other similar game, I always start them excited to do well and get everything and then so much ends up being iap or taking 12 weeks to grow yes that's an exaduration but you know what I mean. So far this one has kept me happy, always gives me something to do and I just play casually I don't feel like I have to log on every time something will be ready which would be extremely often otherwise.

8. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Does it have limited storage for crops, etc that takes a while to find items to upgrade to increased storage?

9. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Like wow, this is the frrst game that i know that soft launched in my country - Croatia. Downloading :D

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Yes it does but so far it seems more generous than other games in that regard you find them more often and whenever the marketplace refreshes there's pretty much always some to buy.

I really don't get why all games do it though it seems mainly to make money with people buying items for upgrades with iap but I don't know who would, this game seems to give them out reasonably well but unlimited storage would be much more fun.

11. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi guys, thank you all for your awesome feedback! The team actually gathered around to read your comments out loud, and you really made our day. :)

Also, we've got 5 promo codes to give out to those of you who are not in one of our soft launch countries:
    4WLMNXR6H64Y
    6JLEMFH96HWY
    4KJLYFN4FE4T
    EALAXE7MA6TF
    M4XAWJFYAWF6

We can't wait to hear what you think! :)

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.

12. sharfaust

sharfaust Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Redeemed 4KJLYFN4FE4T. Thank you very much!

13. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I took this: EALAXE7MA6TF

14. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Took. 6JLEMFH96HWY

Thanks

15. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    4WLMNXR6H64Y redeemed.

Thanks so much :)

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I sent you a PM too with some feedback from my play, I'd also like to add that you really need a confirm button when spending gems I can't count the amount of times I've been watering my trees and I speed up one on accident right after watering.

17. Annii

Annii Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    I tried M4XAWJFYAWF6 but it's already been redeemed.

Excited about this game. Long time player of harvest moon and more recently stardew valley

18. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Wow! Thanks guys!

For @Annii and those who didn't managed to get previous codes, we are sending another five:
    KE36W6NA4LXK
    FAFEPM36LLEX
    NAPAH7H6M346
    K74J6YPHL4WL
    AWM7WPHLTKPP

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.

19. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Ste86uk, we received your PM. Thank you so much for your time and detailed feedback. We will discuss it together as team and then come back with an answer. Once again, thank you!

20. Annii

Annii Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Wow, thank you. Just redeemed KE36W6NA4LXK

I was about to go to sleep.....but I'll just have a quick go!

My track record says I may be some time!