Indie developer Q&A - Spilt Milk

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SpiltMilkStudios, Jan 21, 2013.

1. SpiltMilkStudios

SpiltMilkStudios Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Game Designer
    Hi ya'll!

Just wanted to spread the word about my YouTube channel. hopefully you've at least heard of Hard Lines on iOS, and maybe not so much Crunch: The Game.

Well I'm working with some very talented people on Lazarus for iPad and Smash the Block for iOS, and I was thinking some of you might be interested in the weekly Q&A I do via twitter.

Basically, I answer any questions from twitter, and answer them on video. I recently achieved partner status on YouTube, so from now on I'll be doing them live!

Anyway, here's Series 1, and I've just started Series 02 after a short hiatus.

You can follow me on twitter or just tweet at me to send questions, but hashtagging with #MilkyQA keeps it easy for me to find.

I'll answer almost any question, as long as it's SFW :D Usually though I cover indie games, game development, I do a bit of behind-the-scenes stuff, and usually show some game footage of my current builds and whatnot.

Of course I shout out to the people who ask me questions or get involved, and it's pretty cool doing it LIVE. Keeps it fresh!

See you there, I hope! :D