Shoot Many Robots - (by Demiurge Studios)[Universal][NZ]

04-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Not out in Germany.
Or in France. I used my nz account to download it, might be a soft launch.
04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Still not out in the states.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".

04-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Game play seems very repetitive and samey, but hell, I'd buy this for the music alone!! In fact I'd appreciate knowing who it is so I can! Sound effects are crisp, and you can't go wrong at this price (free). To the dev, where can I get the soundtrack? Post it here if you would! Thanks.
04-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Game play seems very repetitive and samey, but hell, I'd buy this for the music alone!! In fact I'd appreciate knowing who it is so I can! Sound effects are crisp, and you can't go wrong at this price (free). To the dev, where can I get the soundtrack? Post it here if you would! Thanks.
Pretty sure it's the same music as the PC/XBOX game. There's a Shoot Many Robots soundtrack in the iTunes store, and the music for that was done by disasterPEACE

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Was this an accidental release a week ago ?

Any info ?
04-29-2013, 02:21 PM
has this game been releashed stateside yet?

Drat!
04-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
has this game been releashed stateside yet?
Never released in U.S.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".