Universal Titan Quest (By DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    According to DotEmu, once THQ Nordic's support team is formed, it can be seen again in the App Store. :)

2. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    That's great, I can't get past the Fetid Lair without the game crashing so hopefully they take care of some of the bigger game breaking issues.

3. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    No need! Basic iCloud accounts (5 gb) are free :)

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Good point. Totally forgot as I signed up for a larger one. But yeah job sorted - save your data there

5. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    do you have any good tactics and tips?I hate inventory that is too small,must drop too many items,lv15 now and entering Athens

6. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    No tactics. You will get bags, eventually.

7. Koemi Bear

Koemi Bear Active Member
    Patreon Gold

Oct 25, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Wow I really hope that this means some fixes, and expansions will find its way to iOS, that would be amazing!!

8. Verse

Verse Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    REALLY hope they'll add controller support, along with the expansion(s). I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat.

9. geniusx

geniusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    they need to fix movement controls,sometimes work sometimes doesn't work!

10. Titannew

Titannew New Member

Mar 21, 2018
    Does player’s level affect legendary drops?

Hello fellow players, I was lucky to buy this game before it was taken off App Store, and no I had never played this game before. Really enjoyed it.
    I have read what peeps said earlier, that they managed to get the Tartarus set and conquer set by farming epic Typhon? Is this true? I am now level 55 and I have farmed epic typhon probably 300 times but I tend to get the same sort of things, kind of on he same level of bone bracers, Athena battle greaves etc, and I keep getting the same thing all the time. According to Tq-dB website, Tartarus set don’t drop in epic?
    Also, because there is no storage, I suppose you have to carry around the gear that you want to keep, or have I missed something?
    Thanks
    Jay

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Any news about this ? Tweeted the new devs but nothing. Frustrating when I get w new phone this probably won’t install (as it’s not on the App Store anymore)

12. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    It seems that some users have not received replies to it despite the inquiries of the users, they may not have plans for the time being. Pity!

13. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Wow I just realized that this one is gone from the App Store. What the hell? I missed something somewhere apparently is there a plan to do something about fixing it or did we all just get ripped off? (I noticed there is a rip off release on the App Store, don’t buy it!)

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Who’s done the rip off release ? The release I’m playing seems fine

Dot Emu seem to have lost the license (or sold it ?!?) so another company has taken it over and re-released it. Yeah I had to buy it again but it’s still cheap? Enjoying playing it at the moment. Not a scam just another company has acquired it

It came out 2 years ago so I got my money’s worth from it

15. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It was a license changing issue. DotEmu was contracted to port this game to iOS in 2016, but now the IP owner THQ Nordic is taking over the game and have republished it under their own name in the App Store. Yes it's a new version which you have to buy again, which sucks.

I'm going to close this thread and direct all discussion to the new version's thread to avoid confusion: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=318892