We rule help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by finke7, Mar 20, 2010.

1. finke7

finke7 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Hello everybody I dont know what section this should go to so mods please move, but in We rule whats the difference between the blue, brown, and orange cottages?
    Thanks

2. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Nothing, they are just different colors.

Same as the banners. You unlock more colors as you go up in level

3. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    I'm pretty sure in the tutorial it said something along the lines of different colour cottages introduce new types of people to your kingdom. Not 100% sure though

4. 1hitterquiter

1hitterquiter Member

Feb 13, 2010
    ipod right now
    nothing there just for decoration

5. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    does anyone know how to "reset" the game or start over. I placed some stuff accidentaly in places where i dont want them and i cant move them once they are placed. Im not far into the game so i figured id restart. I even tried deleting the app and redownloading it but my name and kingdom were still there.

6. NightSavage

NightSavage Active Member

Sep 26, 2009
    When you get to level 4 you can move stuff around. Just click redesign in the shop thing.

7. GothamCity

GothamCity Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Italy
    i'm sure this sounds stupid..but can you say to me how can i horder something into a shop of one mine friends kingdom? i'm go to visit it and in a lot of shops there is an icon above..so i think they are occuped,but for the others?i tap on them but nothing...

8. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    Is it possible to trade between the players?
    I would like to grow my crops up fast but Mojo packages are so expensive (49.99$?).

9. JamesDean69

Nov 19, 2009
    @Nightsavage. Thanks.

10. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    color is the only difference.

11. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    I can honestly say.. DO NOT BUY IT lol..not worth it... 49.99 you can get five 9.99 games on app store or even PC, Xbox360, or PS3 game....

12. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator

Jul 19, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Why would you want to trade? After crops are grown you get money and xp for them. Trading them would have no use unless you expect others to grow them and give you all the benefits.

As for the question about ordering from friends:

Visit a friend's kingdom and look for businesses with the "OPEN" sign above them. Tap on it and a dialog box will open asking if you want to place an order. Once you place the order all you do is wait.

Placing an order sends a request to your friend who can Accept or Deny it. If they accept the order starts and ca take anywhere from 18-24+ hours to complete. Once completed they tap on the business (just like harvesting crops) and that completes the order.

13. GothamCity

GothamCity Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Italy
    i was the one who asked that..
    i think that the businesses i was checking was all full..
    thank you a lot for the description now i'll haven't any more problems :)

14. JamesDean69

Nov 19, 2009
    I cudnt agree more. I can get an XBOX game for that.

15. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator

Jul 19, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    If a business has a little bubble above it then someone else has an order at that business. They can only have one order at a time.

If it has nothing above it then someone placed an order but the kingdom owner hasn't accepted it yet.

Also you might see an OPEN sign above your friends kingdom but none in the kingdom because someone made an order right before you entered. Also, a business that is being built counts as open even though it isn't

16. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    We suck" sucks with stupid laggy servers. I wish ngmoco would come out with new games that were good. Most freemium games stink.

17. DieMonstersDie

DieMonstersDie Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    I don't get the point of this game. I appreciate the nice graphics and interface (between lags) but there does not seem to be much of a goal. I was hoping you could at some point battle others but you can't do anything interesting. Plus, it's set up as a casual game yet your crops will spoil if you don't get there in time? That's horrible. It's just a ploy to get you to buy more mojo.

It looks like lots of time went into this but the only thought was to extract money from impatient people that don't even realize what they are working for.

18. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    If you are looking for a physical goal, this is definitely not the game for you, but personally I have really been enjoying the game, and find myself highly addicted to leveling up.

19. mrpilat

mrpilat Member

Apr 7, 2009
    2 things

I'm on level 6 and I'm really liking the game. I just have 2 things to ask.

I didn't know where to find friends in plus+ so I found the leader board and added the top 25 players thinking that they would have larger kingdoms and would be easier to find biz to fill orders in the tutorial mission. I've since learned that this was a mistake. How can I find people that have open biz? I read earlier in this thread that just because there's a 'open for biz' sign doesn't mean so. It explains why I search and search and all I see are bubbles with avatars. I've found buildings without bubbles and touching them just zooms me In and out. It's FRUSTRATING! My plus+ is mrpilat

2nd) is there any real stratagy to what I plant in my farms? Seems like I could sit all day and plant corn and get more money then waiting for beans to grow in what? 24hrs or something? It seems to me that planting is timed by the time u'll be free again to check ur crops.

As I said, I really enjoy how this game is, just need to understand more to really get sucked into a strategy that I like.

Thanx for all ur help,

Josh

20. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    You can find a strategy about crops and shops in the first post of this topic - http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=46794