Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-15-2013, 11:31 PM

Really like Ola's cute and tidy art style.

Not only does it have a nice 16-bit era feel in general, but there's a distinctive Amiga flavour that reminds me of some of the colourful pixel work on that platform by artists such as Chris Sorrell and Rob Levy.

Love it.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:08 PM

The controls don't feel intuitive. When playing Nible Quest, for example, the charecter can maneuver very quickly and easily. This doesn't feel nearly as good.

I don't like this game at all, but for some reason I just keep playing it, and playing it, and playing it. Maybe I do like it. Idk.
Old 11-28-2013, 02:55 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hello everyone!
The game is been reviewed on Russian website AppStudio.org. Also there is a drawing of codes going on there.
If you would like to participate (and get the SL Seasons for free!), be sure to head over to this page and participate. The answer to the task you can send to me by TA private mail. Be quick, codes won't last long! First people will get the codes!
The task is:
In the 4 listed pictures (bottom part of the review) you need to find the longest way starting from the red square. You are only allowed to go in the directions: left, right, up, down. No diagonal moves, no moves twice from to the same square. Like Sunday Lawn rules, no more
As an answer, be sure to count the number of squares which didn't get into the longest line, and then assemble the number XYZQ, where X, Y, Z, and Q are the number of missed squares in 4 respective pictures!
The page address is: http://bit.ly/AS_SLS
Old 01-14-2014, 03:04 PM

I really like this game, and I am still trying to buy all of them. However, I found that some games lacks the full screen for iPad or iPhone. Basically, I really do like playing in full screen through.

Also, I know IAP usually decreases ratings. Some things like...
IAP blocking access to levels
IAP blocking access to modes

Basically, you know what I mean. But the IAP you placed in this game seems good for now. Putting too much IAP or putting unfair IAP would ruin the game. It's just a warning in my opinion. I'm not really blocking you from doing it.