App description: Collect hundreds of Heroes and build the ultimate combat deck. Hero Hunt is a tactical collectible card game with amazing swipe battle interaction.

IN HERO HUNT YOU WILL:
- Choose from hundreds of heroes and personalize your combat deck.
- Fight fun and tactical battles with unique spells and abilities.
- Collect trophies in fierce PvP against your real friends.
- Form a clan with other players and compete against rival clans
- Embark on tons of quests to win awesome in-game items.
- Get access to new content added regularly
04-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Downloaded on the CA store, I'm really enjoying it! Has great potential. I like how the battles aren't automatic, you pick who you attack.

Last edited by Zeillusion; 04-05-2014 at 12:46 PM.
04-05-2014, 02:52 PM
I may take a look at this.
04-05-2014, 08:59 PM
This game could be a huge hit like Blood brothers by mobage. Keep adding content & daily events. People love to collect different types of cards so do pvp events / boss events. Make it so the top 100 with the most points get rewarded with awesome characters ect. It's a win win , we get awesome content / rewards & you guys make bank. This could be a huge success as I said (:

Energy runs out after 3 or so fights, would be great if you have us acess to more energy.

Prices are pretty crazy as well, 50 gems for 1 hero. That's 4$ give or take for a chance to get a Rare hero. That's not to good. Should be 1$ per or so.

Last edited by Zeillusion; 04-05-2014 at 09:04 PM.
06-19-2014, 08:04 PM
This just got released worldwide, I guess. It's got a nice style but definitely can use some balancing as the previous poster stated.

Meanwhile I created a TouchArcade clan with invite only. How I invite people I haven't figured out but let me know if you want to join...
06-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Is there a way to see how much energy you have or is it hidden?
Also my name is MagicRub please invite me to the clan.
06-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Seems like you can do 3 missions before you have to wait for energy to recharge. Energy seem to recharge quickly, maybe 5 min. for another crack at the missions.

Pretty fun so far. Am wondering if there is a difference in stats gained by evolving a fully leveled character (e.g. like in Blood Brothers)
06-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicRub View Post
Is there a way to see how much energy you have or is it hidden?
Also my name is MagicRub please invite me to the clan.
I don't think I can invite unless you apply first. There are a LOT of applicants so if anyone wants to join, make sure to post or PM me first.