Game of Thrones iOS game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by liquidmutiny, Apr 24, 2012.

1. liquidmutiny

liquidmutiny Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I've been watching Game of Thrones on HBO and I'm reading the books as well. I thought it would be a typical medieval drama with Kings, Knights, and Wenches but it turned out to be much more. It's getting stranger and stranger the more I get into the world.

Now I'm starting to think a proper Game of Thrones game of iOS is in order. Similar to Aralon Sword and Skyrim but based on the world of George R.R. Martin. Would this be worth it or is this genre over saturated on iOS and gaming in general?

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

He is talking about the PC Version:

While there is also a second Game but it did sadly a Fail:

If you would ask me who could create a Game of Thrones Game that would be worth to buy on iOS:

EA, Gameloft, Telltale Games or what I would prefer since I would know from the Beginning it would be worth to buy Crescent Moon Games.

3. MacinJosh

MacinJosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oohh! I'd love a GoT game where I can beat the living shite out of that bastard Joffrey.

4. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    High Tyme

I'm also seriously waiting for this to come to iOS. I don't care if it's a strategy, action, or turn-based RPG, I just want it!

I deceive myself every time I open that stupid Game of Thrones weather app that HBO released. I pretend like it's a game... but then after I click it, no game appears.

They should get this out now... cause it won't sell like crazy after the show has run it's course. Like Battle for Middle Earth. Would have made a ton during the movie releases. But now, it's such an after thought.