Where is Zenonia???

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tjccooll, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjccooll

tjccooll Active Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Hurry up with this game!! It was submitted on the 15th! It's the 22nd now come on hurry up Apple!! They said by today!! I was expecting like 12:01 am because they know how much people are waiting for it!!!

2. Brettweiser

Brettweiser Member

Apr 8, 2009
    #2 Brettweiser, May 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
    Im sure now that you have created this very usefull thread Apple is working even harder on getting it approved just for you. Thank you for ruining the internet, have a nice day.

3. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Please use the current thread for the game.

Apple is notoriously slow on approving apps. Also your 12:01 may not be Apple's 12:01. Not only that but if they were somehow legally bound to release it today (not likely), they could release it at a time that would be 11:59:59 as close to the international date line as possible.

4. Murdoch

Murdoch Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    exactly my thoughts yesterday, when I found that stupid Toki Tori(my opinion) was released I figured something later like 10pm est. (tonight)
    thats not me being pessimistic as much as hopeful, we'd be lucky if that was the case.

I looked to see when Toki Tori was submitted, i couldnt really find anything but stuff about the beta version and something about the begining of the month,
    geez if it takes apple a month to go over that game there is no hope for zenonia, people will lose interest and forget in order to make time pass quicker.

5. Dante Defiance

May 14, 2009
    Wow you guys REALLY need to take it easy with the Zenonia fetish. The game may have been sent for review on the 15th, but it's a rather large RPG that may very well take a week to finish reviewing.

Don't be disappointed if you don't see the game today.

6. Benegesserit

Mar 9, 2009
    BeatRider was released almost a month ago and Apple still hasn't given the developer word on approval (or disapproval). It's not a very deep game either. Apple probably doesn't give a rat's ass about your software approval deadlines unless you're paying them for front page advertising. Once the game is release I'm sure Apple will take note of its sales but since it's not a well known IP that sells well in America Apple won't immediately see it as a potential best-seller. If Tony Hawk 2 was submitted I bet they would be looking at it on the same night.

7. Shush

Shush Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009

I hate people that post stupid little comments like that.

8. Murdoch

May 22, 2009
    lol there is some truth to that.

tell me what are you doing on this thread? you just happend to check toucharcade and see this thread to tell us to calm down...mmm
    I think someone is trying to hide their own excitement.
    To me its just fun, a way to calm down. Your right it might not come out today, but it might.

9. hecticsix

hecticsix Active Member

May 3, 2009
    can't take it easy with zenonia.....

shouldn't have this section call 'upcoming games'....its killing mo..

*playing toki tori + checking out gamevil twitter/TA forums every other hour...***

10. Benegesserit

Mar 9, 2009
    Watch Sims 3 have a nice speedy turnaround after submission.

11. Murdoch

May 22, 2009
    extremely good point. that makes scene, its all about the Benjamins.
    and if said is true, then it just shows how wrong that mind state is.

12. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

No one knows but Apple... and they don't post here!