Final Flight of the Perseus

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ThirdPartyNinjas, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ThirdPartyNinjas, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    We're getting close to finishing up our new game. It's a single screen space shooter for iOS called Final Flight of the Perseus. It runs on iOS 6.0 and higher, on iPhone 4 / iPad 2 and higher.

You gain money by destroying enemies, and use it between waves to purchase upgrades for your ship. Your ship is controlled with relative touch movement very similar to what we used in Hypership Out of Control.

The game is completely free with ads, and some minimal IAP planned. (Nothing that will change gameplay, I don't want to make it pay-to-win. Any purchase would turn off ads, of course.)

I'd love to hear what you think. Hoping to push out a new build to TestFlight late tonight. If you're interested in taking a look, feel free to sign up: http://tflig.ht/1g6qs0K (Space is limited, but I have quite a few slots left.)

Screenshots: (Click for higher resolution)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Big thanks to everybody who joined the TestFlight. We got a great turnout!

3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Great game so far! I am enjoying it!

4. We got our approval from Apple today! We'll be live in the App Store on next Thursday, May 22nd.

If anyone with an iOS games website or blog wants to get an early review copy, please let me know. I'll gladly send over a promo code. (Private message here or email me at [email protected] Thanks!)

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Great I am looking forward to this one, I really enjoyed playing the beta version