iOS (and other) game engine awaits you

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by trentg, Oct 12, 2012.

1. trentg

trentg Well-Known Member

Hello,

I want to post something here that may be interesting to some of you. I'm the developer of Monster RPG 2 and I'm trying to get funding to be able to release the game and it's source code for free.

What makes this special? Well, firstly it's a pretty successful and feature-full game. But the great thing is, I'm setting aside 3 months (minimum, it's likely that I'd continue after that if the project is funded) to give 1 on 1 help online to backers. I will help you make a game of your own! In addition to that, I'll be building a development wiki out of everyone's questions and experiences where you can look up (hopefully) tonnes of information that will be helpful in development.

The game engine will be available under ANY license you want, including closed source commercial. I even have one perk where I'll be giving 2 weeks of my time to develop custom features for your game FOR YOU (and it's not that expensive!)

If you're a JRPG fan and a developer, perhaps you'll be interested in getting a huge head start by using this resource. Thanks!