Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Anyone know the best way to beat the 3rd special boss in the battle mode? Those monsters that are resistant to physical attacks? Even my magic heavy team is doing little damage (about 150-250 a hit). The battle took 20 minutes just to get to the half way health point and I'm already out of MP so I gave up. It would take too many items just to beat him once.

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I finished him off in just a few rounds. The main magic I used was Advanced Cremation. Between 1500-2000 per attack! But I am using all SR genes.

3. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Well damn.. I'm not at end game level. I'm using SR genes too but I only have a handful. I pretty much didn't use the time skip to get the 5 star genes. My SRs only have augmented light and weaker elemental damage as none of them are maxed. Augmented light barely does any damage for some reason.

4. joaoarruda

joaoarruda New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I have the same problem. And the game crashed every time I start a new game. For me the game is unplayable at the moment.

5. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    1) Photo the Kraken. You'll need the photo for a D rank quest

2) That chest is only accesible using the Darts tool, same with the one on the island. You get the Darts tool from golden chest in Edge.

6. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Consider Kishibojin. That gene is easy to get and has a lot of the right skills for nuking. Check out the gene section of the FAQ for more details

7. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Anybody know where to get rainbow spiderwebs? I can't believe I went through the entire game without modding any of my gear :p

8. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    #1908 Lessica, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Is this the Angelic Twins A class? I just nuked it with Advanced Cocytus from my Jubei. 4k damage with no advantage boost and over 6k with. Also, it seems electric/dark spells don't do much damage, dark in particular for obvious reasons. Light is super effective and earth also works. Fire should do normal damage too.

I think they're somewhere in the world tree.

9. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    #1909 ho1yski3s, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    Parasite Trees below Lv60 drop them. They are usually encountered on the upper levels and summit. You can check the item list in the FAQ for more details on mods.

10. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    #1910 Khangress, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    It's much faster to do the blood bane in battle mode. The final monster is a parasite tree. It does drop rainbow spiderwebs.

EDIT: does anyone know where the gold chests in theia's nerve center are located?

While im still asking a question, how effective is magic booster? less effective than attribute affection?

Hopefully last question, I have two black princes. should I fuse them together, or fuse one with a kepler and the other to make another 4-5 star?

11. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    The gold chests are unlocked by doing the Theia's secret quests. Each quest unlocks one gold chest. You will need to have the Darts tool unlocked from the third quest onwards or else t will not appear on the list.

It is not stated how much bonus magic booster actually gives but i think it does give more than attribute affection. But remember these do stack so have as much boosters as possible. AA also has the notable feature of being immune to "Flow" skills from the enemy because your element becomes permanent.

Maxing out R Black Prince and then fusing with a Kepler is ideal for making a SR because then you dont have to max out both of them.

12. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Thanks for the answers, but what if theyre both maxed out? then what?

13. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Feel free to fuse them. There isnt anything that is different than fusing with Kepler. I personally prefer keeping one extra maxed Black Prince just because theyre rarer to get.

14. ArcherZero

ArcherZero New Member

Oct 17, 2015
    Help

Somebody knows how to unlock the "Divana Arms Workshop 6" located in Winterborough??

15. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Its not unlockable. But its there for the lore. I think if you talk to Marco at one point of the story he tells you where the weapons he sell originate from. Divana Arms sells higher quality weapons. and theres also Volhelm Industries and another random shop in the City of Dreams (not Clunker).

16. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    I thinking about to buy this game but i never played a game on my Android Smartphone with so good looking and complex graphics. Does this game drains the battery a lot faster than other games? It's a long RPG and i don't want to load my battery every 30 minutes when i play this game. Can someone tell me if this game is a battery eater or is it still playable?

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Since most people on here are iOS users, I'm not sure if anyone can answer that well. Especially since Androids are known to burn battery incredibly quick in general depending on what's on your device.

On my iPhone 6, this game has very good battery consumption. For its graphics and content, I would've expected bigger drain but it honestly isn't that much. Probably on the lower end for these types of games.

18. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    When you have a good Android Smartphone the battery could be even better than most of the Iphones out there. With my Smartphone i can play 3D Games like Sonic Dash up to 4-6 Hours nontop until the battery gets low. But i don't think my Android battery would be last that long with chaos rings 3, the graphics are way too incredible.

19. Tahoe

Tahoe Member

Oct 22, 2015
    iOS 9 Won't Work

I know there is the airplane mode trick to get the game to load on iOS 9, and that was working for me, until I just finished chapter 1, and now I can't download chapter 2. Does anyone know of anyway to download additional chapters with iOS 9?

20. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Once you have the game running, can you toggle Airplane mode off, and toggle your wifi on and then begin the download?