Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-12-2014, 10:25 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateRiddle View Post
Any suggestions on weapon combos?
Light: ←→←, the only combo I know, but somehow just not efficient since most of the time I get to attack 4 times for a break.
Heavy: ←←, for the female character, a stab sign shows up after 2 combo, should I take it?
dual wield: ←→←
That's all I know. I'll be appreciated for any advise
Light: LRL, RLR, UDU, DUD, RRLL, LLRR, UUDD, DDUU, any combination of 4 directions+ a fifth direction (e.g. UDLRU or LRDUD)
Heavy: twice in the same of any of the swipe directions, then follow the QTE
Dual: LRL, RLR, UDU, DUD. Right after these, you can continue swiping in any direction and all these succeeding attacks will be considered combos. With your combos, do LRL or RLR, then you can change to either U or D for a finisher. alternatively, UDU or DUD combo followed by either L or R will be a finisher as well.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Light: LRL, RLR, UDU, DUD, RRLL, LLRR, UUDD, DDUU, any combination of 4 directions+ a fifth direction (e.g. UDLRU or LRDUD)
Heavy: twice in the same of any of the swipe directions, then follow the QTE
Dual: LRL, RLR, UDU, DUD. Right after these, you can continue swiping in any direction and all these succeeding attacks will be considered combos. With your combos, do LRL or RLR, then you can change to either U or D for a finisher. alternatively, UDU or DUD combo followed by either L or R will be a finisher as well.
Thanks! This really helps! About dual weapon, what's the difference between a combo attack and a finisher?
Old 09-13-2014, 10:38 AM

Alright, so I tried a deathless quest for the first time and it didn't tell me that if I failed to reach the Titan that had my gear would keep it. This made me really mad because I spent a little bit of real money on those items, any way to get my items back?
Old 09-14-2014, 03:13 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmonz View Post
Alright, so I tried a deathless quest for the first time and it didn't tell me that if I failed to reach the Titan that had my gear would keep it. This made me really mad because I spent a little bit of real money on those items, any way to get my items back?
With the latest version 1.4, you can regain Deathless loot by simply completing a normal Act. Extremely less hardcore, but I guess there have been too many complaints from casual players.