Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I opened the app up again and remembered somethings I wanted to mention. The remove ads button shouldn't really be in a beta version first off, put I understand why it's there. Anyway, in the final version there should definetely be a price indicator next to the button, I know it tells you after you type in your password, but it still should tell you before that. Something that always ticks me off about games with Iaps that it doesn't tell me how much it costs! Also congrats on having an option in settings to turn off notifications! Some people don't know how to turn them off in settings (like moms ) so that helps a lot!
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Thanks darnoc703 for your great impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnoc703 View Post
This would be a little work, but I think if you added some new mechanic every ten floors, or maybe a change is background or scenery, it would keep the player interested ALOT longer! I will keep playing and come back with more impressions when I have time, but on to the bug!
Actually, when you reach level 40, pace will be upgraded and more tricky level will show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnoc703 View Post
So on around 25 or 24 it was a level with moving red stuff and there was one final red moving object at the very last "tile" on the floor. The first time I got to that tile I got hit by the red block as I was halfway in the wall.
We checked and detected it, thanks for notice us. We will fix on next update version.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Some better impressions:

Once I realized Soccer Physics was from the same developer who made Wrestle Jump and Tug The Table, it all made sense. Soccer Physics shares the hallmarks you’d expect from one of Ojala’s games: a focus on local same screen multiplayer, simple controls, simple fun gameplay, colorful graphics. With one or two buttons, you control a pair of soccer players, “guarding” your goal from the opposing duo, and by guarding, I mean tripping over each other and face planting into the ground. It’s humorous physics-based fun, enhanced by random modifiers such as slippery ground and different types of balls.
---

Do you plan on adding more modifiers in future updates? Would love to see things like moon gravity, trampoline floors, etc. (Are those already in the game? Not sure if I just missed them)
Old Today, 03:27 AM

Wrong thread?
Old Today, 03:49 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I think level 25 is impossible. It seems no matter how I time it, I will never be able to avoid the obstacle.
Old Today, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I think level 25 is impossible. It seems no matter how I time it, I will never be able to avoid the obstacle.
It's possible to pass the level, you have to perform a jump from long distance to step on space between white and red blocks and make another to avoid red blocks.

Current version only stuck on level 72 which is bugged and impossible to pass.
Old Today, 07:44 AM

I love ultra hard jump'n'run games. If you need more testers, let me know.

Best BitStern
Old Today, 12:15 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

It's taken me a while to get around to trying this, sorry guys, life has been chaotic.

Anyway, I fired it up and the screen is just stuck on "loading 1%" and never moves. Have I missed something obvious (quite likely lol). It does look very nice though!
Old Today, 03:52 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

I like this game though it's super-hard! Resets quickly, so it's fast to get a replay, which is good! Like the quirky sound effects and music, too! Gotta keep your head about you and be patient, and after a bunch of tries, you finally advance to the next level only to go through the same thing again, but tougher! Not for the faint of heart to be sure, but it's got that 'one more time' thing going for it that we all crave! Not bad at all IMO!
Old Today, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's taken me a while to get around to trying this, sorry guys, life has been chaotic.

Anyway, I fired it up and the screen is just stuck on "loading 1%" and never moves. Have I missed something obvious (quite likely lol). It does look very nice though!
Hi PeteOzzy, just encounted another case like you did, we will try fix it on next version. Could you try log off/on GC and try it again