App description: Available at $0.99 for a limited time only!

*IMPORTANT* Emilly In Darkness requires at least iPhone 4 or other device with minimum 512 MB RAM to run properly.

"Emilly In Darkness" is an old school action-adventure game in which on one hand the character shoots, sets traps and learns new skills, but on the other hand the character must navigate a gloomy, complex world with a twisted and unpredictable plot, highlighted by cut-in animations and conversations with NPC's.

"Emilly in Darkness" tells the story of Emilly who, for reasons unknown, wakes up alone in a dark forest, and after a few moments is fatally gunned down by an unseen assassin. However, she does not die, at least not in the traditional sense of death. Instead, Emilly finds herself suspended in a grim and odd place, not so different from hell. She is lost, alone, surrounded by demons, and oddly enough, other forlorn people, people whose intentions are not always clear. This is just the beginning...

Main features:

Great story
Dark atmospheric world
Challenging gameplay
Unique hand-drawn artwork
Simple rpg elements (NPCs, skills development)

LordTrooP's comments:

Emilly In Darkness

Trailer:

About the game:

"Emilly In Darkness" is an old school action-adventure game in which on one hand the character shoots, sets traps and learns new skills, but on the other hand the character must navigate a gloomy, complex world with a twisted and unpredictable plot, highlighted by cut-in animations and conversations with NPC's.

"Emilly in Darkness" tells the story of Emilly who, for reasons unknown, wakes up alone in a dark forest, and after a few moments is fatally gunned down by an unseen assassin. However, she does not die, at least not in the traditional sense of death. Instead, Emilly finds herself suspended in a grim and odd place, not so different from hell. She is lost, alone, surrounded by demons, and oddly enough, other forlorn people, people whose intentions are not always clear. This is just the beginning...

Main features:

• Great story
• Dark atmospheric world
• Addictive and challenging gameplay
• Simple rpg elements (NPCs, skills development)
• Unique hand-drawn artwork
• Multiplatform (iOS, Android, Mac, W8)

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/emilly-in-darkness/id584927131?l=pl&ls=1&mt=8

Screenshots:

05-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Looks awesome... I too will wait for retina ipad support.. It's goin on the watch list
05-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
As in, the released tonight version?
Yes

05-02-2013, 02:50 AM
What is the game all about? I am seriously interested, so impressions would be cool.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-02-2013 at 02:53 AM.
05-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Dang it, just ran out of itunes credits... I'll snatch it later today.
05-02-2013, 06:48 AM
I have been playing this game for about an hour or so and I must say, I fell in love with the game. The art style is beautiful, the story is interesting, and the controls are perfect. I died a couple of times on normal difficulty but thats just part of the fun, right? The only thing that bothers me is that there is a "completion" bar in the menu (I think thats what it says, all I know is it has to do with completion) and after playing for that while its more than half way through. I thought maybe the game would be longer. Other than that, the game runs fine on my 4s, controls are perfect, and I recommend this game!
05-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the impressions. Anyone else give it a try?
05-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Why do all the games go on sale when I dont have an iTunes card?
05-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Why do all the games go on sale when I dont have an iTunes card?
You may have answered your own question there.