• Publisher: nerByte GmbH
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 54.4 MB
  • Version: 1.5.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Jump and run with Lep in this award-winning platformer through 120 exciting levels. More than 100 million players to date can't be wrong.

5/5 This game is simply phenomenal!

5/5 If you're looking for a cool jump and run that will mesmerize you for weeks, Lep's World 3 is your best choice.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Leprechaun Village. Lep and his friends are enjoying the sun. But suddenly dark clouds approach and lightning illuminates the sky. Evil trolls appear, who steal the elves' gold and kidnap all the villagers. Lep is the only one who escapes.

Now it is Lep's task alone to save his friends and family. Help him defeat the nasty trolls. Jump and run through Lep's World 3 and enjoy yourself on 5 terrific, wonderfully designed worlds with 120 levels.

Leps World 3 stands out with:
Wonderful high-resolution graphics
Easy, intuitive controls
120 levels
18 items and abilities
22 cunning opponents
5 challenging final enemies
4 different characters
Rankings for you and your friends
Multi-player on Facebook

To all Leps World 3 players: We wish you lots of fun playing!

Are you already a fan of the Leps World series?
Always stay up to date by clicking "Like" on Facebook: http://bit.ly/LepsWorldFB
Tweet Lep your feedback/suggestion/adventure on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LepsWorld
11-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Should've thought of that earlier....thanks LK. I was thinking about getting the magnet, but after seeing its price, forget it.
Yeah. That's silly. The magnet is three times more than the freaking game itself.
11-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Still doesnt explain what you said about the spam you get during the game(or between levels). As said, I never get asked to but anything or to watch a video. My girlfriend downloaded the game, is now halfway and neither does she get that.

I have to go to the store myself. Same method and pricing as in one of my other favorite games: Bike Race Pro.

The prices are for the true obsessed fans.

In my opinion this is IAP done right! Perfect. The game remains at a very low price itself and can be played without timers. The game is not hard and you can finish it without buying any IAP. Any at all. No wall that suddenly pops up in a level which makes it too tough and neither is the game pushing me to buy anything (i did not play the free version, just the paid one).

I myself think IAP's are great. When done this way it means you get the whole game for a buck and if you wish to invest for whatever reason then you can. Although unfortunately for the developer I dont think much will as the game is too easy. I am near the end and not the greatest player.

What I mean is: i dont understand the constant moaning about IAP's here at toucharcade. I understand moaning about timers or suddenly raising the level to impossible. But rather be thankful that in games like these it is not the case. And enjoy the game without going to the store if you dont want to spend anything.
But more often I read people critisicing games because it has IAP's even.
12-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Leps world 3: killing

Hey all,

Just started playing this and loving it! How the hec do I kill the monsters at the end of each world. I have no idea how to? Most of the time I run out of time, but the acorns are obviously not powerful enough to kill them. Is there a way or trick that I don't know about?

Thanks!