App description: Meet Shashushing, a friendly bomb spitting troll from a far away land. One day he was enjoying a lovely picnic with his girlfriend Larynia, when she was kidnapped by his arch nemesis Gudgee.

Gudgee and Shashushing share a long history. While playing as childhood friends, Shashushing lost Gudgees Yo-yo, a gift from his Great Grandfather. Gudgee never recovered from its loss and has since vowed to spend his life implementing severe and continuous revenge.

Shashushing has a long way to travel in the search for his beloved Larynia and needs your help to stay nourished. Help Shashushing find food on his search for Larynia in 42 unique and challenging levels with more levels coming via update!

Feed the Troll is a universal app with gameplay and difficulty varying by device. Your status can be synced across devices via iCloud when Documents & Data syncing is enabled in iOS Settings.

Important: Requires iPhone 3GS or newer, iPod Touch 4th gen or newer, iPad 2 or newer.

Geobolt's comments:
I'm proud to announce the release of Feed The Troll for iOS.

I
Feed the Troll is a physics puzzler where you play the part of a troll named Shashushing. Shashushing is on a mission to rescue his beloved Larynia from his childhood enemy Gudgee. The journey to Gudgees lair is long and dangerous, with many obstacles. He needs to keep his energy level up and stay nourished along the way. Finding and obtaining food with short & stumpy legs is difficult. Luckily, Shashushings saliva reacts to the type of food he eats giving him special powers.
Obtaining powers in order by eating the correct food is required to finish each level but sometimes activating the power at the correct time is the key.

Features:
* 42 challenging levels with more levels in development
* Game Center enabled with leaderboard and achievements
* Realistic physics
* Universal App supporting iPhone 3GS or newer, iPod Touch 4th gen or newer, iPad 2 or newer. Difficulty varies by device and status can be synced across devices via iCloud. (requires Documents & Data sync to be enabled in iOS iCloud settings)

Size: 83.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Feed the Troll is $1.99 or local equivalent. No IAP and available worldwide from 22nd January.

Video preview and more info: http://geobolt.com/feedthetroll/
01-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Is that character a frog?
01-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meslomeslo View Post
Lol, it's a troll.
01-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meslomeslo View Post
Lol, it's a troll.
Not sure if "it's" refers to the character in the game or the poster who asked the question?

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM
01-23-2014, 12:32 AM
I've had a couple people thinks it's a frog, but no it's a troll. I guess I didn't make his hair prominent enough and being green doesn't help
02-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Just a heads up for those that were unsure is this game would be to their liking, there is now a level limited lite version available for free here
The full version is also on sale at 99c

Last edited by Geobolt; 02-01-2014 at 08:14 AM.