App description: App Store Best of 2013 Winner, EDITORS CHOICE and Number 1 puzzle game.

This app is not recommended for iPod 4th Generation.

10/10 - a fantastic, bite-sized title that's great for puzzle lovers. - AnalogHype

4/4 Must Buy - 'a top-tier iOS puzzle adventure.' - Slide to Play

4.5/5 - 'there are parts that are very reminiscent of many animated Disney films' - Touch Arcade.

'...its a lot like a Pixar film a comparison further verified by the superb cartoon visuals.' - Beefjack

.."the presentation is exquisite throughout, and we're already looking forward to the next instalment in this charming series." - PushSquare

"its visual style and tone is what has caught my attention so far. It's a very neat looking game" - toucharcade.com

"Basically, Epic should be using this game to demonstrate the flexibility of the engine." - Joystiq

"...the game looks visually stunning" - aussie-gamer.com

A small boy, his big new friend, and a huge problem.

Join Camp Eagle Feathers newest Brave, Jacob Jones, on an amazing adventure to uncover just what is going on at Camp Eagle Feather.

From talking foxes and celebrity obsessed barmaids to dimwitted hunters and death-metal fan roommates, this is one summer vacation Jacob will never forget.

Discover whats lurking in the forest at night, how the the animals can talk, why Mr Grimmel is so angry, whats in The Cooler? and exactly what is wrong with Billy Jackson?

Features:

A beautiful, interactive 3D world for Jacob to explore.

Challenging, brain teasing interactive puzzles created by some of the worlds leading puzzle designers.

An original story written by the BAFTA nominated George Poles.

A cast of weird and wonderful characters to interact with, each with full voice over.

Tilt and touch your iPad or iPhone to find hidden objects throughout the world.

Sanuku's comments:

07-08-2013, 07:00 PM
On my second play through, trying to get the achievement for collecting all the cans. I've found 122, does anyone know exactly how many there are?
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy c83 View Post
on my second play through, trying to get the achievement for collecting all the cans. I've found 122, does anyone know exactly how many there are?

07-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Hehehe. But, that doesn't sound like a lot. How about... ONE HUNDRED BILLION CANS!
07-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Is it just me? or is this the BEST Prof.-Layton-like game on the appstore?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Episode 2 finally announced

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu4ZEw7VIlA
06-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi Guys, am Nick from Lucid Games, any questions on Jacob Jones etc...then let me know and I'll try and answer...
06-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Episode 2 release??
06-12-2014, 04:58 AM
In July..
06-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Is it just me or did Lucis add a whole bunch of unnessecary iApp to this update?
That's a shame. Adding 'free passes' and solutions takes away the CORE of a puzzle game, plus there are a load of online guides to it.
This reeks of 'we want to make more money, a year after we finally decided to announce Episode 2' (will this be a yearly update? I'd long given up on what was THE BEST puzzling game on iOS to date: and now we have Episode 2 coming, along with game polluting iApp for solutions and free passes: seriously: WHY?!)

Time to go PS4 shopping.
All the unnessesary iApp for BS items in the App store is giving me convulsions.
Apple had a way to eradicate handheld gaming and create a new portable platform but they have no quality control. And now the App Store is a joke. 1% is a good game. Major developers went the iApp way, paywalls made their debut and core gamers are left wondering what happened to their iPhones and iPads as the next gaming platform.

Sorry.
I ADORED this game. But all good things come to an end.
06-12-2014, 06:31 AM
There's no need to buy anything in the store for this game, all of the puzzles can be worked out yourself (or you can cheat and look online if you like), and there are enough hidden cans to find to enable you to use every hint available in the game.

The option is there for you to buy a pass or some credits if you want too, but there's no requirement for you to do it at all.