App description: A simple but very addictive game of skill and strategy, can you cut the grass before running out of fuel?

- Retro graphics & sounds.
- Arcade controls
- Game Controller (MFi) support.

mariods64's comments:

Hello everyone, recently I found a NES emulator in the iOS Appstore. The app works on devices running iOS 7 or higher and it's best to use it on the iPhone 4S or higher because it lags on the iPhone 4. So act fast because emulators are known to get pulled and make sure you back the app so you'll still have it when it gets pulled!
  1. How to add games:
  2. 1.Download iFunBox or iExplorer.
  3. 2.Once you downloaded one of those programs. Plug in your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (5th Gen) and open up Lawnmower Retro Arcade.
  4. 3.Download ROM and unzip the game (MAKE SURE THE ROM IS A .NES FORMAT!!!)
  5. 4.Use iFunBox/iExplorer and place the ROM that you downloaded in the document folder that is loacated the Lawnmower Retro Arcade app.

(Read more here on how to back up apps on iTunes?)
08-14-2014, 05:32 AM
icade support

Hello,

Sorry for double posting
My founds so far :
"
Icade works well sort of...
I'm quite disappointed because i can't make more than 3 buttons works.
So for any game that needs more than that you may just forget it.

Anyone had success trying to map the other buttons by modifying mame config files ?

thanks for helping !
"
08-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricmotion View Post
Hello,

Sorry for double posting
My founds so far :
"
Icade works well sort of...
I'm quite disappointed because i can't make more than 3 buttons works.
So for any game that needs more than that you may just forget it.

Anyone had success trying to map the other buttons by modifying mame config files ?

thanks for helping !
"
Which iCade do you have? I have the iCade Mobile couldn't get it to work. I am waiting for Blutrol so I can map my own controls out but it hasn't been updated for iOS 7.1.2, probably it's the best thing to do if you are jailbroken.

08-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Is it just me or are the "a" & "b" buttons backwards when using an Mfi controller?
I just picked up a moga ace power controller and I'm pretty sure the buttons are reversed.
@Jorgemoag please fix in an update 😁
11-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Any way to get this to work on iOS 8? I got a new iphone 6+ and it doesn't seem to be recognizing the roms.
11-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Whoops, nevermind. I was doing it wrong. It still works on iOS 8. Thank goodness!
11-19-2014, 12:25 PM
...so what? I create a folder named "Documents" in the app folder itself? Using ifile and it still boots up the lawnmower game after I put a .nes rom in it
11-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
...so what? I create a folder named "Documents" in the app folder itself? Using ifile and it still boots up the lawnmower game after I put a .nes rom in it
There should already be a documents folder by default. You put the .nes file in there. Make sure it's an unzipped .nes file too, it won't work with zipped files.