god finger and getting a canadian acct.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by louhemp007, Apr 21, 2010.

1. louhemp007

louhemp007 Member

Oct 7, 2009
    unemployed
    grand strand
    hi this is my first post and i hop m in the right place i am dying to play godfinger and as i am an american with an american account i cant as of yet and frankly im tired of waiting for it i acess my appstore acct. through my ipod touch and change the region to canada and then run into all sorts of problems i use a creditcard to pay for my apps so thats one area i have problems it says somthing about not being able to use this information so should i go and get an itunes card or what secondy it asks me for an adress change and frankly im a bit confused as to how to go about this i know its straight forward but do i research a canadia zip code street adress ect please if anyone can help thanks

2. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    Hello

Create a canadian account and use an apple store in Canada as your home. lol
    that's what I did.

you don't need to enter an iTunes gift card or cc#. After settings up and verifying the account with a new email address sign into your new canadian account and download godfinger. It's free remember :D

3. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    You would rather though set NZ as your home, so you can try every game before the Americans can

4. louhemp007

louhemp007 Member

Oct 7, 2009
    unemployed
    grand strand
    so basically i need to just set up a new acct completely and thanks btw

5. louhemp007

louhemp007 Member

Oct 7, 2009
    unemployed
    grand strand
    what do u mean about creating a signature and i thought about nz but was sure i could get gf in canada thanks though

6. Leopard

Leopard Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Gaming
    Ukraine
    Who have already canadian account? I want to download this game!!! Please, give for us login and password! :)