Stickman Downhill - by Djinnworks

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by robertsze, Aug 22, 2013.

1. robertsze

robertsze Well-Known Member
    Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    We are very proud to share with you the Official Trailer and first Gameplay Video of Stickman Downhill. Stickman Downhill will be Universal and also available on the Mac App Store as well as Android and Kindle. Price will be $0.99, in-apps to immediately unlock all tracks and bikes if you don't want to progress through the game.

Official Description:
    Stickman Downhill lets you experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed downhill biking. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including full suspension bikes, retro bikes or even electro bikes. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. All bikes are unique designed with stunning realistic physics.

Additionally, Compete with your friends at special ranked tournament tracks, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.

Features
    • More than 70 beautiful designed tracks
    • Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
    • More than 15 unique designed ultra realistic bikes, including E-bikes, retro bikes, future bikes, and many more
    • Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
    • Different unique amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
    • Get achievements for special stunts
    • Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
    • Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
    • Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
    • Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing

Official Trailer:

If you want, just follow us on our facebook site for news about Stickman Downhill.

We would be happy to answer any questions you have or just read your impressions

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Love the art style of the environments. SSB2 was great so I'll be looking forward to this.
    What exactly separates Downhill from SSB2? (Besides bikes vs motorcycles)

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Nice I always like the stickman series.

4. heikPhone

heikPhone Well-Known Member
    Patreon Top Tier

Sep 5, 2010
    @Bronxsta:

Compared to SSB2 Stickman Downhill will have different track designs, physics, game style and bike models. The gameplay feels different as you can smash your bike when you hit the ground too hard, which was not the case in SSB2. There is also a new dynamic camera which handles custom zoom.
    We will add new videos as soon as available.

5. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    As heikPhone already said, a lot of work has gone into physics to get a perfect downhill biking feeling. We spent a lot of time on the bike shocks as they are extremely important for downhilling. Additionally one of the main differences to SSB2 is obviously the graphics style were we tried to find something not used in any other game yet. Overall, Stickman Downhill will feel and play completely difference to SSB2 but tries to keep the fun factor and agile gameplay of SSB2.

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Hope it release soon!

7. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Yeah watching the trailer again after play SSB2, the enhanced physics are very noticeable. Looking forward to this

8. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
    #8 robertsze, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  9. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
  10. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Any sign of this on the App Store anyone. I don't see it. Cheers

11. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    No. It's out 5th September

12. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Ahh, thanks for that.

13. robertsze

Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009
  14. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I've just finished the hole game and got 3 stars in every stage.
    My first thought was that I love this whole series. Second? Waiting for more stages. And third? Too easy :/ I'd make every level harder. I'm not a master in such games and in almost every case I'm deleting a hard game and try to chill out with any other, but this one went suprisingly smooth.