• Publisher: QuickWeb
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 128.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In a peaceful small town, an unknown killer has taken the life of a teenage girl. No one was ready for this. Who would want to kill Amy, the most popular girl in class? The police have no clues, so Amy's best friend takes up the investigation herself. Help solve the case by searching key locations, collecting evidence, and interrogating suspects. Catch the true killer!

FEATURES:
-Uncover a small town's secrets
-Investigate your best friend's murder
-Classic hidden object and mini games

rvlgames's comments:
Hello all again,

This is my 1st iOS game. It was at first a PC / MAC title and after a few months I decided to use that graphics to made a mobile version, too.

The game can only be played on iPads with iOS 6:

07-22-2013, 08:46 AM
The title of this game is very confusing At first I read only the first part (Girls) and automatically thought about Girls und Panzer (Japanese anime)

Then I read the rest of the name and thought that it must be some kind of eroge (Japanese adult game)

And finally I opened the thread and saw screenshots...
07-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Will it will be released on iphone?

Pine Entertainment
07-22-2013, 11:45 AM
@stormyspop1: yes, unfortunately the poor spell check was one of the biggest mistakes I made with this game.

@lokiman: to be honest at first when I tried to find a name I did not think at his resonance. After that I told myself... maybe this way I can make more users to be at least interested in it :P

@Andre: I do no have plans to make it for iPhone too soon.

my games: RVL Games