App description: After her parents are kidnapped by the nefarious Dr. Herbert, Cally must explore the giant cave system behind her family home to rescue them. Unfortunately, Dr. Herbert has unleashed hordes of evil creatures to protect his prize!
Armed with a pistol and a sword, Cally must find treasure dropped by enemies to purchase dozens of weapons and upgrades to become powerful enough to defeat Dr. Herbert.
Featuring
Over 40 massive levels to explore
Level Cally up and become more powerful!
Weapons and Upgrade shop featuring 16 unique powerups
14 vicious enemy types
Snappy combat mixed with quiet exploration

Come join Cally on her quest to SAVE HER PARENTS!

Recommended for iPhone 4s or newer

jordanfwc's comments:
Hey everyone, we just released our first game to the Appstore! We are just a small two-man team and we'd love to get some feedback. Please let me know what you think here if you have the time, and thanks for checking it out!

Appstore Link:

Trailers:

11-11-2013, 04:10 PM
New review

...And heres the review! Thanks bronxsta!

http://indiegameenthusiast.blogspot....l#comment-form
11-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Let's Play

Another Let's Play video, this time from Phonecats!

11-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Hughesyboy24 featured Cally's Caves (or as he calls it, "Kelly's Caves") in his top 5 video!

01-19-2014, 03:39 PM
Hey, in case you missed, here's the thread for the sequel:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216395

Visually, it's a huge improvement over the first game. Developer posted some new info about the sequel there as well
01-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Thanks Bronxsta! You rule . Tons more details and trailers and screens to come in the upcoming weeks!
01-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanfwc View Post
Thanks Bronxsta! You rule . Tons more details and trailers and screens to come in the upcoming weeks!
No problem. I think I've made more Upcoming threads than most actual devs.

For the indie community on NeoGAF, me and a few others go through the Screenshot Saturday images and post about the interesting and promising games. That's how I noticed the new screenshot

Looking forward to the game
05-29-2014, 09:01 PM
Cally's Cave 2 is releasing in June! Check out the original if you've never played it. A great action platformer and a hidden gem