Mophie Space Pack - extra storage and battery for iPhones [Hardware]

06-22-2014, 08:34 PM
#11
We just received the display for these Mophie Space cases in my store. Does anyone know if they hold games as well?
06-22-2014, 09:13 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
We just received the display for these Mophie Space cases in my store. Does anyone know if they hold games as well?
No it can not, only pictures, videos, but no apps or app data. It does not integrate with iPhone's internal memory.
06-23-2014, 04:17 AM
#13
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Belfast N Ireland
Posts: 2,056
You can get small pocket devices that give you wireless access to an SD card through a wifi hotspot. PQI Airdrive is the first example that comes to mind although I think there are others.

I don't know for sure whether they would work with a 64gb or 128gb card but I actually haven't personally run into device that can't if you format it.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
06-23-2014, 08:12 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboWarrior View Post
No it can not, only pictures, videos, but no apps or app data. It does not integrate with iPhone's internal memory.
OK thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
You can get small pocket devices that give you wireless access to an SD card through a wifi hotspot. PQI Airdrive is the first example that comes to mind although I think there are others.

I don't know for sure whether they would work with a 64gb or 128gb card but I actually haven't personally run into device that can't if you format it.
Nice! Very cool info! Thanks!