Fox Tales - The Skeleton King (Looking For Game Testers)

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Won-O-Soft, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    #1 Won-O-Soft, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    Dear TouchArcade Community,
    I'm an indie developer who needs your help. I've been developing "Fox Tales - The Skeleton King", for a while now, and I'm at the point in development, where I need people to try my game out, and give me feed back.

After developing a game for months, and playing the same levels over, and over again, it's really hard for me to objectively gauge my game, and figure out what's too easy, or what's too hard, what's good, and what needs work. I'm pretty sure I've exhausted all my friends, always asking them to play my game, and give me feedback, and so I'm turning to you guys.

I'm looking for 20 people to try my game out, and who are also willing to fill out a survey after they're done. The game is an action/adventure game, consisting of 30 levels. If you're interested, you will need to have an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 or their equivalent iPod Touch. Please send me a private message with your UDID, your name, so I can properly credit you as a game tester, and your gender, because I'd like to try and get 10 males, and 10 females to try my game. I hope you can help.

Thank you in advance. :D

I've added some screen shots bellow, and a youtube video of one of the levels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jungle Friend Studios

Aug 19, 2013
    CEO
    USA/Philippines
    I'll take a look. I like the GUI - It's simple.

Message me privately for my contact details :)

3. Jungle Friend Studios

Aug 19, 2013
    CEO
    USA/Philippines
    Gah stupid double post. Won't let me delete it.

4. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    I almost forgot, :eek: for anyone who is interested in participating as a game tester, and who doesn't know how to get their devices UDID, you can follow some simple steps at: http://whatsmyudid.com

Once again, thank you for showing interest in my game, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

5. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    I've just learned about "Test Flight", an awesome way for developers to get their apps to game testers. If you're interested in helping me out and testing "Fox Tales: The Skeleton King", you can sign up by clicking the following link: http://tflig.ht/18jD3ZN

Thanks for your interest. :D

6. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    Fox Tales: The Skeleton King Trailer is finally up :D

Please Enjoy...

If all goes well, it will be released for the iOS on September 27, 2013.