Need many developers, for many projects - start Monday, Match 1st!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by dominicreeves, Feb 28, 2010.

1. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    #1 dominicreeves, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    Hi everyone

I currently have more than 15 iPhone projects under development, and about 20 more about to start - and I really need to find some additional, brilliant developers to work with :)

I'm more than happy for you to work remote on some of these, and of course, if anyone happens to be London (UK) based, I'd welcome hearing from you.

A number of these projects are available from Monday, March 1st, and I can provide an agreement for you, with upfront fees, to get things underway.

Please PM me here, or email [email protected]

Thank you
    Dominic

2. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    Match 1st.

3. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    35 projects?

4. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Will these matches of 5 or 7 because you're plus or minus a project to match in pairs.

5. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    i thought that too - i have a feeling he may be chewing more than he can handle :) i've had contact with dominic before, but he typically only responds during CET (central european time) as he is based out of the UK

6. bravetarget

bravetarget Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Alright, I will work on a Blue Jelly Bear Peg and a Bikini Slider Puzzle. gogogogogogogo

7. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    I would focus on one project heh.

8. Sinecure Industries

Sinecure Industries Well-Known Member

I'll write 35 press releases, whee!

9. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    haha, Match 1st...oops!

Yes, 35. In fact, it's grown since the posting. I operate an office in London, with a team of designers, developers, project managers, programme directors, sys. admin etc, and am scaling the business.

I'm always looking to hear from talented designers and developers - either to work from our London offices, or from your own location (ideally, within -3/+3 hour timezone of GMT).

We are busy, profitable (Group revenues EUR91m in 2009), financially stable, fully resourced, project disciplined, and growing.

If you'd like to know a little more about me, I'm the Business Development Director for net mobile (http://www.net-m.de/en/home.html), a subsidiary of NTT Docomo. You can find me on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dominic-reeves/0/94/567)

I'd like to welcome brilliant people to our growing team.

Feel free to contact me with a PM here, or at [email protected]

Thank you
    Dominic

10. MikeSz_spokko

MikeSz_spokko Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    I really think you should say something more than a cryptic "project"

timing ?

size ?

gameplay type ?

11. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    These aren't another 35 of this "-ville" games, aren't it?

12. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    Thank you Mike

It's actually more of an open invitation to touch Arcade members, to make contact with me, so I can speak one-on-one about projects as they require to be assigned. I work with a large programme of projects, and we approach, discuss and select each developer, and designer for projects that they have the most appropriate skillset for. So, it's great to hear from developers and designers, to learn about their background and work :)

Thanks again for raising an interesting point.
    Dominic

13. MikeSz_spokko

MikeSz_spokko Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    well, in that case you can check our (Spokko) games on iTunes or on our website and you can drop us an email ;)