App description: LAST INUA supports the iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPhone 4S or newer. iPod touch or older devices than the above mentioned are not supported.

LAST INUA is an award winning platform adventure game featuring an Inuit father and his son on their epic quest for survival against the elements. Father Ataataq has to guard his son Hiko, a gifted boy with supernatural abilities. Their world, the mythical North, is under attack by an ancient demon: Tonrar. Tonrar seeks to dominate the North and to do this he needs to destroy Hiko. But Tonrar is alone, Ataataq and Hiko have each other.

"An immersive and emotional experience with a vibrant art style" - Chris Priestman, Indiestatik

- This is our 21st century tribute to the classic platform adventure genre!
- You control 2 unique characters: Father Atataaq, a physical powerhouse and Hiko who is gifted with magical powers.
- LAST INUA is immersed in atmosphere: audio, design and gameplay orchestrated for a majestic sense of northern wonders.
- Featuring an intriguing storyline, immersive gameplay and fun puzzles.
- Amazingly detailed and handcrafted character animations and artwork.

Glorious it is when wandering time is come. Inuit Proverb

We hope you have a great time exploring LAST INUA!
You can find us on Twitter @Glowforth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Note:

If you experience frequent crashes or performance issues, please try restarting your device and make sure you close down all other apps before playing.

Supported languages: Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), German, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Thai.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 161 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.99 which should translate to USD $3.49

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

*IMPORTANT* LAST INUA supports the iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPhone 4S or newer. Older devices are not supported.

LAST INUA is an award winning platform adventure game in which one player controls two characters. You guide an Inuit father and his son on their epic quest for survival. Father Ataataq has to guard his son Hiko, a gifted boy with supernatural abilities. Their world, the mythical North, is under attack by an ancient demon: Tonrar. Tonrar seeks to dominate the North and to do this he needs to destroy Hiko. But Tonrar is alone, Ataataq and Hiko have each other.

"An immersive and emotional experience with a vibrant art style"
- Chris Priestman, Indiestatik

- One player controls 2 unique characters, each character has his weaknesses and strengths.
- Father Atataaq is a physical powerhouse, son Hiko is weakened but gifted with magical powers.
- Intriguing storyline, immersive gameplay and fun puzzles.
- A game dipped in atmosphere: audio, design and gameplay orchestrated for an old fashioned sense of wonder.
- Detailed and handcrafted (character) animations and art.
- Remember those classic platform adventure games? So do we. This is our 21st century tribute!

If you experience frequent crashes or performance issues, please:
- restart your device
- make sure you close down all other apps before playing
To ensure an optimal gaming experience.

We hope you have a great time exploring LAST INUA!
iPhone Screenshots

05-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B30 View Post
Not a good idea to try this one on an old iPad 2, it keeps crashing, crashing and again crashing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzlemi View Post
How is it on a non- retina iPad mini ? Has anyone tried it ?
LAST INUA supports the iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPhone 4S or newer. Older devices are not supported.

Now I always understood that iPad2, 1st gen iPad mini (non-retina) and iPhone 4S have the same (SoC A5) computing and (PowerVR SGX543MP2) graphics power

I looked it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone
05-10-2014, 05:29 AM
Game Impressions

Wow, really enjoyed this one. Every aspect of the game complements the others, great experience.

It's a bit on the easy side, the game doesn't allow the use of every mechanic everywhere so your options are always limited. Still, it's a lot of fun to play.

I was a bit surprised to receive the 'rush' achievement on my first playthrough. Normally I take my time soaking up a game's atmosphere. And I didn't play this any differently.

Anyway everyone should play this, awesome stuff!
05-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Great game, liking this a lot, great atmosphere, just reach the bird, looking forward to how it ends.

And it's my game of the week.
05-13-2014, 07:25 AM
The graphics and atmosphere are incredible and along with the music it immerses you in it but the platforming is bland and the controls needs some tweaking. Those two are really lacking, but fortunately the art and the tale makes up for the whole package. 3.5 out of 5 stars.