★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinerSaw View Post
Srsly
Clue: Notice the time no one replied to your query?
05-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Man, this was the first game I played that made me look at iOS as a serious gaming platform. It really took mobile gaming to a new level for me. Everything about it floored me- the graphics, controls, even the story was very engaging. It had a level of polish that I don't think any game before it had, and only a handful since have come close. The touch controls are absolutely fantastic but playing it with my Moga Rebel is a completely different experience. I really hope they are still committed to releasing another episode.
07-29-2015, 05:11 AM
Hi Guys,

Currently we are fully focused on our Games Workshop project, which is a big step up in commitment as we are launching on PC as well as mobile.

I wish I could give you more information regarding future projects, but nothing is locked down at the moment.

Regarding Spiral... It was a big decision to put it on hold... We had it fairly planned out... But the truth of the matter is we didn't make anywhere near enough money from Episode 1.

We've had almost 900,000 downloads, and around 30,000 of those were paid (and half of those were during $0.99 sales)... Spiral didn't cost huge amounts to make (comparatively speaking) but even then we barely got 25% of our costs back.

Now we could have continued with the other episodes, and hoped it maybe would have gotten some traction... But it was a big risk, as it's very hard to launch a new intellectual property.

Hopefully if we can do an even better job with Eisenhorn, people will be more aware of our work, and we can seriously consider picking up where we left off from with Spiral.

I hope that answers some questions... You guys have been our most dedicated fans, and we really appreciate the support you gave us with Spiral.
07-29-2015, 06:43 AM
yes, eisenhorn is going to be a blast! cant wait to play it. is it out in september?

hopefully we can see the light of spiral in the near future.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014