Freeway Fury

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vasco, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasco

Vasco Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Male
    Portugal
    #1 Vasco, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    Hello,

This is our first mobile game based on the flash game with the same name, greatly improved!

Jump from car to car in the middle of the freeway, switch cars at any time, and gain nitro boost by performing crazy stunts!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We are a very small indie team and this is our first mobile game project. The game is awaiting Apple approval and should be out in the following days. We really hope you enjoy the preview, and then the game! :)

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

This looks awesome! A very cool twist on the usual top down highway games on the App Store. Any additions/changes from the flash version and any other kinds of stunts besides jumping between vehicles? (I'm thinking like doing flips or spins mid-air for more points but harder to land)

I'll be watching out for this

3. Vasco

Vasco Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Male
    Portugal
    Thanks! :) The main improvements compared to the flash version (Freeway Fury 2) are updated controls (the control method is MUCH better), better car physics, better graphics, and 5 levels instead of just one. There are also lots of other touches that make the game feel much more polished.

The stunts are the same from the flash version; besides jumping and jump combos you can gain points/nitro by driving on the oncoming lane, taking down other cars, jumping on a car from the oncoming lane, jumping from your car just before it explodes, and a couple more. If the game does well we may add more in an update :)

4. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    This looks really good! I can't wait to have it in my hands. Btw, when will it be in my hands??

5. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look good, i want to ask about the control in game, use tilt control only?

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

I guess this coltrol is hold a button and tap the car you need drive, maybe. Ive played it on poster link flash, it really fun :) I want to trying it on my ipad.

7. Vasco

Vasco Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Male
    Portugal
    If approved by Apple, it should be available in just a few days!

Tilt is used to steer. You can also tap anywhere to instantly jump to that location, and there's a nitro button in the corner for extra speed!

8. dzkdes

dzkdes Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Seems like a fun game. Is it iPhone only? or universal? What will be the price?

9. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Thanks for answer, i've just played flash version and really enjoy it, install buy for me.

10. Vasco

Vasco Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Male
    Portugal
    Initially it will be iPhone only, at $0.99, but we are now finishing the iPad version which should be available shortly after.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

11. Vasco

Vasco Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Male
    Portugal