Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-13-2014, 10:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Yeah, the app is processing, there's some technical issue from the App Store side. We're waiting too :x
Old 02-13-2014, 11:43 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Could you explain the differences between Robot Rush and Riot Runners (other than ad support? Been a while since I played Robo Rush.

Thanks for the code. Really do like the game, but still get a bit of a freemiumish feel from it. Need to play more to form more of an opinion on grinding and the like.

One thing I didn't like about Robo Rush which returns here is that you have to scroll through things like the option of playing he spin wheel everytime you run. Since using it requires the second more premium currency, I'm avoiding it but also would rather just bypass it all together. Couldn't you make it a separate button that you don't have to touch unless you want to?

Definitely is a looker and the gameplay is fun. Just need to play more to arrive at whether this still feels freemium.

What changes were made from the Robo Rush version?
Same thoughts here.
Though you can tap them through very fast, i'd also like to have an instant replay button. (Every runner should have it by law)
For my taste, the music (which i like) is way too loud compared to the sfx sounds, it's just on or off.
Since i'm playing only with the given robo so far, i can't know if another character will have a bit more 'weight' on it. Whenever i crash, i'm missing some feels and sounds of the impact. This comes together with the low sfx sounds.

The look and gameplay is right up my alley and i'd like to support you but i won't buy consumables. Any thoughts about a coin doubler ?

And not to forget - thank you for the code !
Old 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM

So I just seen this in my UK store but looking here it sounds like it's not completely premium?

Picked it up in the store for 69p and hoping it's not too freemium like reading here about it.

Last edited by ste86uk; 02-13-2014 at 08:15 PM..
Old 02-14-2014, 03:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

It's out!
Check this topic for first impressions.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=219151