Universal Le Vamp - (by High Voltage Software) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    Finally gave in and bought it, and I'm loving it! Have been playing so much my arm aches a bit. :p My only frustration is that one of my missions is the "herd pig 100 yards" and it'll be a while before I can afford each of the suggested power-ups. It's a minor quibble though, especially since I have two free mission slots... he's so adorable! I'm having a blast.

2. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Does anyone use an iPad 4, and have problems with the game?

3. Enriana

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    Oof, I'm still enjoying the game but missions are not my friend. :( Still stuck with the 100 yd pig herding, and it took me at least a dozen runs to drain 10 Le Wursts in one game.

I got stuck with another one, but that was my error - my brain saw "evade" and somehow that translated into trying to kill things in bat form, not avoid them. Could've saved myself some time and effort there. :p

I do wish there were some way to skip/cancel missions - either using in-game cash or maybe as part of the spells you're working on? I'm a completionist so I want to finish every mission, but it's easy to get frustrated when all three of my mission slots have hard/tricky/very slow to complete missions.

Just a thought! As I said, I'm really enjoying myself - the first runner I've tried and liked enough to keep playing. :)

4. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I'm still unable to even play the game. It just won't run on the ipad 4. I even bought a NEW one just to see if something was wrong with my other. The only app to go on it was Le Vamp, and it locked up within a few seconds of starting the first game.

Ugh. I could just play it on my iPhone 5 I guess, but I can't get my progress restored to that phone.

5. Enriana

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    #85 Enriana, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    I'm terribly stuck on the "eat 35 blood pigs in one game" - I've been trying to count in my head, and I could've sworn I've gotten to 35, but usually by the time I'm near the number I'm entering 1000k & more, so often I die too quickly.

Again, the main frustration is that all three of my mission slots are clogged with difficult/long missions, so I'm getting kind of discouraged. :(

ETA: The game I started just after posting this was lucky enough to get all 35. It was definitely a tricky mission; Double Pig Flip helped a bunch (I don't have Tough Pork) yet. I think the hardest missions (at least for me) are ones that have to be during one game; even long cumulative ones are far less frustrating. Still enjoying the game, though, and looking forward to updates. :)

ETA #2: I have a mission that I don't understand: "Min HP to max HP (no damage), after 600m". Anyone complete this know what I'm supposed to do? The phrasing is confusing.

6. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    #86 F34R, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    Still no support reply from their team here, nor their support email. It's depleting my patience with this.

::::EDIT::::

I have figured out what the problem is. If I sign out of gamecenter, the game launches and plays perfectly. So, no we know where the issue is. I hope they can fix this.

I have 375 friends listed in GC. However, the problem only seems to be on the ipad 4. The iPhone 5, doesn't have this problem. Weird.

7. Enriana

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    Looks like the Devs just put out a balancing/tweaking update, so hopefully things will go a bit more smoothly. I hope you can get yours working now, F34R.

I'm hoping the next update has more missions, because the game is so addicting that I've finished all but two. :p At least there are still GC achievements to tackle.

8. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Update made it more stable but still some lag at the beginning. They also added a IAP for silver and another one for gold (2 and 3$ respectively), increased the magnet price, decreased the magic finger cost and made the game a bit easier... although I didnt notice it...

9. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    #89 F34R, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    I've been working with them to get the problem addressed. It boils down to my game center ID with the large list of friends. I can log into it with the other two game center id's we use, w/o large friend lists, and it plays just perfectly.

I'm updating now so we'll see if that helps.

:::: EDIT ::::

Nope. Problem still persists. They are aware of it though, and I know are working on it. They've been extremely good with communicating with me.

10. HVS_Community

HVS_Community Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Version 1.0.1 posted!

Hi all,
    I wanted to let you know that our first update is live!

-Added Silver Alchemist and Gold Alchemist upgrades to Le Bank
    -Fixed occasional stuck Blood Pig tutorial
    -Mission balance
    -Difficulty adjustments
    -Rare save corruption issue fixed
    -Minor bug fixes
    -Added French, Italian, German, Spanish language support in App Store listing
    -Lowered Super Finger cost

Hope you're still enjoying the game :D

11. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Just as an update here...

I am able to play again, but I had to reduce the friends down to 243.

I went from 396 to 346, then it would still crash. After getting it down to 243, it will stutter for a few seconds, almost appearing to be locking up, but it then plays.

I'll add a few more friends and each time I add one, I'll check to see how far the game allows you to go lol.

12. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Anyone playing this on a 3GS? Earlier in the thread there were issues with those playing it on an iPod 4G ...not to mention other devices like the iPad 4.

Not sure if this was a general issue on a variety of devices or what. But there's nothing in either the description or the requirements that says anything about it not being compatible.

Saw it was on sale and it reminded me that the dev never responded to my question.

13. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    The problem with the iPad 4 is pretty much narrowed down to a bug with Game Center; a large list of friends to be exact.

As far as the 3GS and iPod 4G, I can't say.

14. xicopires

xicopires New Member

Apr 23, 2013
    as always these endless running games after 600 meters it is impossible to play! everything is very fast and I believe it is required to spend more money to acquire some power and leave the Le Vamp faster. Very sad...

15. Enriana

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    While it gets trickier after 600m - especially after 1k - you definitely do not need to pay anything to complete missions. The only reason I'm not playing this game is because I finished all the missions - without paying for anything but the app itself.

Tricky, yes. Hard, yes. Frustrating, yes. But not impossible and you don't need to pay to win.

16. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Finally able to play this after upgrading my device, lets see how close I can get to Frosty's score. ;)

17. magdyk

magdyk New Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Hi Enriana! Have U found out what "Min HP to max HP (no damage), after 600m" means?
    Thanx!

18. PaulHeidema

PaulHeidema Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Toronto, Ontario
    To Enriana...

Solution for:
    Le Vamp - Min HP to max HP (no damage), after 600m
    This means that you need to drop your HP down to 1 before 600m (get hit by anything). After 600m raise your HP back to its max HP without getting hurt. I just did this and it worked like a charm. Hope that this helps!

19. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Anyone still play this? And will this run for you, cause it won't get past loading screen for me.

20. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Your welcome everyone for this game thread being brought back up . This game is amazing I just installed again and I like to put it back up to the top in the threads. Game is great