Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-24-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
About the King Of Sins achievement (not a spoiler: Where you have to talk repeatedly to the bartender about her sins), is it bugged? I talked several times and couldn't unlock it. Any help on that?
EDIT: Also Trial And Error achievement is also broken. The forst Steam version had the same bugs on the same achievements. And everyone complained about these. I can't believe the devs are sloppy enough to just port the game from the un-patched steam version. Please fix this.
I just checked and these are the only two achievemts I can't get! These are not working for me too!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:54 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I just completed the game and I'm trying to get all the achievements. Is there a way to play any chapter I want or do I have go through all the chapters again?
I think the last update stated you can choose to replay chapters but I haven't got past the first due to the achievements bugs (Wanted to get everything in one go). I PM'ed the dev and waiting for their reply. So let's wait and see.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:19 AM

Hi guys!

- to help out with problems unknown to us in the first place we implemented a special feature: please go to the ingame menu (by tapping onto the spanner) and look for another small spanner right next to the option “Game Manual”.
- This activates Asposian’s latest secret, the WISHING WELL 2.0!
- now enter the Code: startchapter1 (or enter number 2-5 instead of 1)
- you'll now start again from the beginning of the chapter

For the achievements, they don't work if you beam through chapters, as well as you need to fulfill the requirements in one shot, e.g. for Trial & Error you need to solve the right scene in one try without aborting it or looking into script or markings in the wood.

iOS is not a port from the PC version, although the base is the same. The framework are two different frameworks, that is basically why we had to delay the iOS release, beacue working on two different game frameworks was much more than we thought in the first place. Well, what a learning.
Anyway the conditions for the acievements are of course the same. We tested it on iOS, too, but somehow it seems they don't work on all player's devices.

We really hope to figure out, why someday, but it's hard since it's working on our devices as it should

For all you, who want to play a certain chapter, go on and use the wishing well.

Best,
Tobias - Studio Fizbin