Teaser Animation for Plasma Puncher

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ed Cardoso, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015
    #1 Ed Cardoso, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    Hey folks, how's it going?

Check out this funky little animation I did to start promoting the game I'm developing for mobile and PC, Plasma Puncher. It's pretty adorable!

https://www.facebook.com/plasmapuncher/videos/1657278187873159/

I'll soon post gameplay footage (the game is in a pretty advanced stage actually!), but I want to start with a little "mystery".

Meanwhile, just looking at this animation, what would you guys guess the gameplay is like?

Teaser Frame.jpg

2. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015
    #2 Ed Cardoso, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Gameplay footage for Plasma Puncher!

Hello people! So, continuing to share my project here on TouchArcade, it's time to show a first look at the tasty gameplay! Mind that the game's still in dev process and much more is yet to be shown...What you guys think of it so far?

-->> Gameplay Footage <<--

[​IMG]

So basically, Plasma Puncher is an action brawler set in a single continuous stage with all kinds of different enemies and a bunch of upgrades and power-ups to get as you strive to survive until you complete the final objective of the game.

It will have both a mobile and PC version, and the plan is to release them sometime around first half of next year... so please keep an out if you got interested! Here's also the Facebook page of the project:

https://www.facebook.com/plasmapuncher

3. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    The screenshots on their own don't do this game justice - you have to watch the video, so I'm going to post it into the thread for you Ed.

I think this game looks stunning, and deserves some attention and love on this forum :)

4. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    I takes some time to finally play this very "up my alley game", and i might forget about it until then, but as a little cheer up for the Dev(s): Bought, no matter the price.

5. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Hey, Fractures, thanks for embedding the video (although it's not the official link for the trailer on Youtube, but that's ok)! I actually tried doing what you did, but couldn't make it work! So I had to just put a hyperlink, which sucks indeed. Each forum seems to have a different way of embedding video and couldn't figure out how to make it work here... oh well...

6. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Hey, so here's a series of images that would serve as the intro for the game, contextualizing the whole action! Would be cool if you guys could tell if they are clear in their idea... can you understand where the game universe takes place? Feed back would help me decide if text would be needed along with the illustrations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015