Old 01-26-2014, 03:44 PM

Default Hammer Quest - (by Albin Falk) [Universal]

Old 01-26-2014, 03:45 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Woah, that is a big hammer, thanks for the video sanuku, gonna try it.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Pretty cool, actually. I'm not overly excited about runners, but the loot aspect of this game definitely adds an extra layer of "fun-ness." Finding different weapons and armor in treasure chests is always fun.

My only beef with this is that they went the temple run route, rather than subway surfers, for handling lanes. The whole tilt-to-move mechanic was neat when it was new, but I've really grown tired of it. Plus, I play on an iPad, which just makes it that much more loathsome.

But the tilt thing is simply a personal preference on my part. This is a good runner and more compelling to play than a lot of others out there, due to the loot aspect. If you even remotely like runners, it's definitely worh a go.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Pretty cool, actually. I'm not overly excited about runners, but the loot aspect of this game definitely adds an extra layer of "fun-ness." Finding different weapons and armor in treasure chests is always fun.

My only beef with this is that they went the temple run route, rather than subway surfers, for handling lanes. The whole tilt-to-move mechanic was neat when it was new, but I've really grown tired of it. Plus, I play on an iPad, which just makes it that much more loathsome.

But the tilt thing is simply a personal preference on my part. This is a good runner and more compelling to play than a lot of others out there, due to the loot aspect. If you even remotely like runners, it's definitely worh a go.
it's another great indie game not supported iOS Game Center , that's weird when most of the major publishers games support it as a standard
Old 01-30-2014, 03:03 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Kind of an average endless runner. Gotta wonder why there are so many of them nowadays.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:13 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Kind of an average endless runner. Gotta wonder why there are so many of them nowadays.
Its unbelievable how many runner games there are like this, but people must keep lapping them up. I dont mind the odd one like Temple Run/Pitfall but there was one the other week with 'NBA players' which was ridiculous, now this. Please people stop buying these/getting IAP's or we'll end up having runners till the end of time
Old 01-30-2014, 11:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Its unbelievable how many runner games there are like this, but people must keep lapping them up. I dont mind the odd one like Temple Run/Pitfall but there was one the other week with 'NBA players' which was ridiculous, now this. Please people stop buying these/getting IAP's or we'll end up having runners till the end of time
The runners are endless!