★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-20-2017, 04:10 PM
I basically echo this thought. I was really excited to see this release. Initially liked the changes a lot. Now my blacksmith is at 29, Im still getting the same not so helpful gear, and frankly Im tired of how much extra RNG they added. The characters used to have set skills that could be used in conjunction with gear and cards to get some really useful and powerful combos. Now, characters only trigger rarely... did they get rid
of the cards that made the ores worth more?, and from what I can tell - gear that say has a 40% chance to spawn more 2 diamond ore only work with the actual pick hit and not with the resulting combo off of said hit.

For that matter most of the artwork is totally recycled. Why didnt we get new cards, or abilities, or a better use for artifact hunting????

Oh well. \_(ツ)_/
Yesterday, 01:40 AM
Hey, if anyoneone could help me out by adding me as a friend, id be thankful!
kdqp0996
Send me a PM and i'll do the same
Yesterday, 02:27 AM
i definitely think that upgraded items should sell for more than 1 coin - heck, any high quality item should be sold for more than 1 coin...if you think about it, you're selling for 1/15th the price....that's a little harsh
fixing this would help a lot with the pain of crafting the same items over and over and over and over again...
Yesterday, 07:32 AM
If you bought something for 25 dollars and decided to sell it the next day, will you price it at 1 dollar?! Yeah I don’t think so. Whoever thought of that game mechanic is pure evil.

I think cash should be used to buy gear and the coins to upgrade them (gold coins to upgrade gold equips, violet coins for violet equips and so on).

Last edited by Calm; Yesterday at 07:36 AM.
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbrickem View Post
i definitely think that upgraded items should sell for more than 1 coin - heck, any high quality item should be sold for more than 1 coin...if you think about it, you're selling for 1/15th the price....that's a little harsh
fixing this would help a lot with the pain of crafting the same items over and over and over and over again...
If your blacksmith is lvl 25 you are selling for 1/25 the initial cost! 😮🤔