A Very Special Treat for you

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheBioReplicant, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBioReplicant

TheBioReplicant Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    #1 TheBioReplicant, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
    Respected forum members -

It has been a wild ride since we released our technology demo, Aves, which debuted our first BioReplicant physical/procedural animation prototype. Although Aves may have been more "impacting" in ai/animation circles, the universal appeal of what we have now developed will soon become clear. Reviewers called the animations in aves "Sublime." Well, they pale in comparison now.

Thanks, in a large part to you, we have been fortunate with time and resources to push our technology to the limits.

I am happy to inform you that a very advanced Bipedal humanoid creature is nearing completion. He walks, runs, and most importantly, interacts in every and any way. This has been the true focus of my research for many years, and this time, the BioReplicant will leave no stone unturned to reveal a great mystery about
    walking, balance, and interactions to you.

Our intended market has shifted now - and development of the BioReplicant will be for larger games by other developers. However, its computational efficiency, and my personal thanks to all you, will result in a free program to be released very soon.

In the next few days I will be posting a video a creature who change things.

2. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    That sounds cool

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Sounds like you've found an excellent use for the technology!

Best of luck with future developments! :)

4. TheBioReplicant

Sep 18, 2009
    Thank you Dr. Elbs - we will be at GDC 2010. Send me a PM if you'll be there.

Best and thanks again. Video coming shortly (sorry little delayed)

5. TheBioReplicant

Sep 18, 2009
  6. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    he keeps on spazzing out, lol.

Looks like he needs a wall (and some genitalia!)