★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jordan Reed
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: GridShark is a puzzle game inspired by the 15 puzzle and the Rubik's Cube. It features 75+ puzzles to solve!

Slide the rows and columns of a grid to unscramble it. When you swipe a row or column, it wraps around to the other side. Rearrange all the squares in the grid to solve it.

The grids start out simple, but they get much more intense as the game progresses. You'll go from solving very simple grids to solving swords, sea turtles, and even the shark from the game's icon!

Solve each one, and then you can call yourself a GridShark!!!!

Reydn's comments:
A good friend of mine just published his first app. He's been very humble about the whole thing, but his app is pretty cool. It's like playing with a Rubik's cube - but on just one side. Check it out! (Btw, it's free, no IAP)

05-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the post, Reydn! I developed the game. Here are a few screenshots!
Check it out http://jordanrr.com/gridshark/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	turtle.png
Views:	0
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	73657   Click image for larger version

Name:	gradient.PNG
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	73658   Click image for larger version

Name:	sword.PNG
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	73659  

05-31-2014, 03:20 PM
07-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Got a promo for this. Tidy little game; mechanics work well with a good learning curve. Starts off with simple puzzles but then gets more complex. No time limits or pressure so quite relaxing (until the later puzzles that is!) Lack of sound may be a little disconcerting for some but it's the ideal sort of game to play to kill some time when travelling, so being silent isn't so bad. File size is also small which is never a bad thing. Can see me working my way through this over a few journeys to work.
07-10-2014, 01:27 PM
I agree, game is solid, sort of like BP new release last week. Easy to play, and with no timers, a solid relaxing puzzler that is recommended. Universal support and nice basic theme. Like the previous poster, Zineman, I can see myself playing this for some time.