02-25-2015, 07:58 AM
Good to see many people are back: Lo, Garf, Cy@n, Prog, ... it seems lightlands has a great recovery. My hope is to convince Cy@n to - maybe - think about upgrading with a new level...
02-26-2015, 07:37 AM
I played this game on web. The game play is excellent.

Is it available on Apple Store anytime soon?
02-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasenfuss View Post
Good to see many people are back: Lo, Garf, Cy@n, Prog, ... it seems lightlands has a great recovery. My hope is to convince Cy@n to - maybe - think about upgrading with a new level...
I don't think there will be new levels for lightlands because the requirements for submitted apps are changing from time to time (i didn't check the latest announcments by apple but i think iOS8-compatibility is required). So you have to update the development tools what usually ends up in a different behaviour of the game engine. No big differences but all of you know of how a tiny change may lead to a totally different score.

If there will be new levels then with a new game. But i would like to do it with better graphics. But because i cannot do better graphics and i cannot spend money for a graphics artist or spend money for a professional tiles set i am looking for freebies from time to time. The best i have found up to now looks like the picture below (this is how Level 1 would look like) but i am not that happy with this tiles set.
Another problem is: TIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiterus View Post
I played this game on web. The game play is excellent. Is it available on Apple Store anytime soon?
Thank you hiterus.
There are no plans for doing this unless apple is doing the developer membership cheaper.
But if you want to i could make all levels available in the webplayer version
Attached Images
File Type: png i5s.png (124.8 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by cy@n; 02-27-2015 at 03:06 AM.
02-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Oh no. Jump'n Run. I'm out.

Seems some sleeping LL giants are awake now. What a great game.

BTW, LL runs great on iOS 8. Some arrow positions are different by a pixel though which I don't fully understand since you explained me how the internal grid is calculated.
03-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappnase View Post
Oh no. Jump'n Run. I'm out.

Seems some sleeping LL giants are awake now. What a great game.

BTW, LL runs great on iOS 8. Some arrow positions are different by a pixel though which I don't fully understand since you explained me how the internal grid is calculated.
No, there will not be a jump&run-styled version
Yes, it runs on iOS8 but this version was done with the same versions of the development tools i used in every single version of lightlands. But now i have to use the actual versions what could give a different behaviour.

The full version of lightlands as a browser game is available on www.lightlands.net, btw. Just highscore submission is not available and zoom doesnt work ... but every single level is unlocked from the beginning.

Lightlands - A nerdy physics puzzler

toucharcade.com/games/lightlands

Last edited by cy@n; 03-06-2015 at 08:26 AM.
04-01-2015, 05:56 AM
FYI:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=3511289&postcount=11682