iPhone Wake up Mr. Moore! HD by The Moonwalls

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheMoonwalls, Sep 19, 2012.

1. TheMoonwalls

TheMoonwalls Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    #1 TheMoonwalls, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    Hello!
    I'm glad to share with you my new game - Wake up Mr. Moore!

Wake Up Mr. Moore! is a challenging gear-based puzzle game, complete with intuitive controls, vibrant visuals and a sensational soundtrack that will remind you of all your favorite cartoons!

To win, you have to be resourceful and keep an eye on all the obstacles and difficulties that will be laid in front of you – rusty alarm clock parts, broken gears, electrical malfunctions and others!

MEET MR. MOORE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT HIS PERILS!
    Mr. Moore is a middle-aged white-collar worker, who’s favorite pastime is sleeping until noon. His boss has had enough – if he shows up late one more time, he will be fired. Mr. Moore has been late 29 times this month... and it’s barely the second week!

Who’s responsible for all of this, who is the man behind the curtain, scheming to make Mr. Moore lose his job? THE ALARM CLOCK! That malicious beast has had enough of ringing in at 7 o’clock in the morning... It decided to rebel and keep breaking each and every day.

As the best watchmaker in town you have to be vigilant and make sure that Mr. Moore will keep his job... So you decided to move in under his bed, and – armed with nothing but spare gears - fight the rebellious alarm clock, help Mr. Moore overcome his laziness and put an end to his history of getting late to work!

ENJOY OUR MANY ATTRACTIVE FEATURES!
    - Vivid visuals and an amazing soundtrack reminiscent of the world’s greatest cartoons!
    - A likeable protagonist and his ever-broken alarm clock!
    - Long hours of fun!
    - Lots of levels to choose from... with even more coming in free updates.
    - Varied difficulty levels, from casual fun to ones that will demand your full attention!
    - Retina screen support.
    - Full compatibility with iOS 6.
    - Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards – compare your scores to other watchmakers from around the world!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It should be available in max two weeks.
    iPhone version will also be available.

Best regards,
    Marcin.

2. Sharontung66

Sharontung66 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Am I losing all my high school level math already? How could Mr. Moore be late 29 times after only the second week in the month? Hmm. By my reckoning, he should only have been late 10 times given an average work week. Now on to college level logic: you may remark that Mr. Moore could have been late in previous months leading up to the present day. Yet, if that were true, why mention at all that it is only the second week in the month? How would this information even be relevant. On top of this, it explicitly states that, indeed, he has been late "this month." Redundant. Tautological. Overkill.
    Haha. I was kind of stumped while reading the rubric. It threw me for a loop for a second. Anybody else mystified by that "29 times late by the second week?"
    On a more topical note, the game's puzzles while repetitive look nicely done. It would be favorable for them if they could offer a bit more variety.

3. TheMoonwalls

TheMoonwalls Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    #3 TheMoonwalls, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    Hi! Thank you very much for your constructive opinion - I'm aware that it's impossible to be late 29 times in just two weeks - I wanted to make it an absurd joke - like in the old parody movies.
    Of course, I'll change it if there will be more similar opinions :)

And about the puzzles: some of them are more complex - you have more pins than you need, or more gears. Also some of them can be finished in more than one way.

Best regards,
    Marcin.