05-25-2012, 12:52 PM
#81
Somehow missed this one the first time, just lit up on my wish list due to the sale.

Annyone want to gift trade characters? I'm drelbs on Crystal.

EDIT: Looks like you can just spam your friends. If you don't have 5 friends you can spam the gifts to, feel free to friend me and I'll gift them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 05-25-2012 at 01:09 PM.
05-25-2012, 07:23 PM
#82
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Somehow missed this one the first time, just lit up on my wish list due to the sale.

Annyone want to gift trade characters? I'm drelbs on Crystal.

EDIT: Looks like you can just spam your friends. If you don't have 5 friends you can spam the gifts to, feel free to friend me and I'll gift them to you.
Syncing!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

08-25-2012, 10:44 AM
#83
Just re-installed this on my iPod... and can't, for the life of me, remember why I ever deleted it! Damn what an awesome game. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
06-03-2014, 10:54 AM
#84
Did this get widescreen support with the update?
06-03-2014, 11:13 AM
#85
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Did this get widescreen support with the update?
Woah, it sure did! I never thought this day would come...

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
06-03-2014, 11:16 AM
#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Woah, it sure did! I never thought this day would come...
Awesome!!! I had given up hope too... Can't wait to update...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
06-03-2014, 11:19 AM
#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Just re-installed this on my iPod... and can't, for the life of me, remember why I ever deleted it! Damn what an awesome game. =oD
Tststs, deleted again...lol

Beautiful widescreen support after all this time, friggin great game !
06-03-2014, 12:13 PM
#88
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,376
Awesome news!
Thanks for the heads-up guys!!!

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me