12-21-2013, 12:53 PM
I downloaded this a while ago and just tried to start playing. I chose "never played pandemic before" and it starts a new game for me with 4 players in Atlanta. At the bottom it says to select a city to remove a second cube from, but I have tapped absolutely every element available and NOTHING DOES ANYTHING. I have tapped cities, players, cities in players hands, the discard piles, the direction to select cities, cities after tapping the direction to tap cities, the green arrow button...what am I doing wrong? People in this thread mentioned an awesome tutorial and I am not seeing that at ALL.
12-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechCongo View Post
I downloaded this a while ago and just tried to start playing. I chose "never played pandemic before" and it starts a new game for me with 4 players in Atlanta. At the bottom it says to select a city to remove a second cube from, but I have tapped absolutely every element available and NOTHING DOES ANYTHING. I have tapped cities, players, cities in players hands, the discard piles, the direction to select cities, cities after tapping the direction to tap cities, the green arrow button...what am I doing wrong? People in this thread mentioned an awesome tutorial and I am not seeing that at ALL.
What he said! I'm having the exact same issue. Can't even get passed this first thing in the tutorial!!!

01-01-2014, 04:15 PM
The tutorial started after I deleted and reinstalled the app. :/
08-24-2014, 08:19 AM
Tried to re-download the game. App Store says, game is no longer available. What's going on?
08-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Yeah. I noticed it was gone yesterday too. This was going to be a day 1 purchase for me when I get an iPad (whenever the Air 2 launches)... I hope it's not gone for good.
08-25-2014, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon815 View Post
Yeah. I noticed it was gone yesterday too. This was going to be a day 1 purchase for me when I get an iPad (whenever the Air 2 launches)... I hope it's not gone for good.
Per the developers' Facebook page, they've investigated the matter and have fixed it. It should be returning to the App Store soon.
08-25-2014, 11:43 PM
It's be awesome to get iPhone support