TouchArcade's Street Fighter 4 Volt: Battle Royal Tournament!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by D4Gamers, Mar 26, 2012.

1. NYC-Chinatown

NYC-Chinatown Member

Dec 27, 2011
    I'm ready to fight squal2002... Pm me whenever u ready

2. mimimapu'

mimimapu' Active Member

Feb 26, 2012
    so?? i'm in or not? yyojjo had quit?

3. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Good games Burnt. Sorry about playing so lame on the guile mirror - I have the world's least-skilled and most-cowardly Guile (I told Harlequin this and he didn't believe it until I showed him).

I've been practicing offline as Gief / Guile / Ryu / Akuma quite a bit so it's not a troll or anything - I just sometimes feel like using him. I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to hone my Guile mirror.

4. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Yeah so you move on to fight the winner of Xion and Fastbridge's match.

5. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Ah its no problem man...more than anything i was mad at my lack of patience yesterday and constantly jumping into SBs left and right, and too in a hurry to end a round.

As of last night, Im resurrecting my dusty Gief [i better resrrect 2x patience] , maybe we can have a few Guile and Gief mirrors sonetime.

6. @ DROQQA , I'll be available for our match tommorow (Tuesday) I get out of school early so I'll be free to get these matches over with. I'll invite you.

7. DROQQA

DROQQA Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    The low tier.
    sounds good

8. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Fastbridge I'll be around to play you for tourney match on Friday evening - Sunday (same as last week). Will you be around this weekend to play??

9. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    I looked at the bracket just now, actually Nullroar advances to fight YoungDreamer....i was put there by mistake.

10. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    Lol you need to go over your Greater than/Less rhan symbols again Burnt, your results say you lost 3-0 :p

So just to make sure, it's Nullroar that won, correct?

11. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    The "<" was used correctly.......

Does that mean that rshkhsee isn't the one that needs to go over it but you? :confused:

12. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Wha? Yeah its correct, i lost 3 times in a row. I know how to use the symbol dood :D

13. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    haha good timing :)

14. Me vs. DROQQA

Balrog > Sakura
    Viper > Sakura
    Viper < Sagat
    Bison > Sagat

3-1

15. Police3575

Police3575 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I've been waiting so long

16. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Me too, Police. Me too... But it's fine since I have more time to enjoy the new fighter. Everyone is migrating to King of Fighters. Try that game out along with us.

17. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    what happened to squall2002 vs NYC set?

18. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    ....Lets just pretend this never happened....

19. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    Lets get down to business people, now I dont mean to sound Dictatorial or demanding but we need to get this thing done NOW!!!! With the recent release of King of Fighters and lack of any updates to this game, the interest in Volt is dying out and I'd really like to finish what we started before that happens.

Now I have been more than lenient with letting you guys go above and beyond the indicated time limit in the tournament rules. I can longer be so generous, a tournament that was supposed to last up to a month Maximum is now overdue and still nowhere near finished. A lot of people have been kept waiting due to others not completing their match in a timely manner. For the sake of them and the success of this tourney, from now on there will be a weekly check off. Starting Monday you now have 7 days to complete your assigned match, and every Sunday I will Send to losers/Eliminate all those who failed to complete their match. The only exceptions to this rule are people who send me a PM and only a PM with a legitimate reason stating why they cannot play in the allotted time and ask for an extension, to balance this the Maximum extension I will give will be 3 days-No exceptions. Again, I will not consider any reasons not sent to me personally.

Thats all I have to say for now, like I said my intentions are not to be commanding or rule with an iron fist. This is just something I feel I must do in order to finish this thing as planned as well as get everyone who signed up to play...to actually play. Thank you for understanding. Ill answer any questions you have.

20. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Fastbridge I'm ready whenever you are!!!