Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-09-2014, 06:07 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I finally •••Spoiler:  killed Calo, for what I hope is the last time I have to. I spent probably a combined hour trying to get lucky and use the right weapons and now he's finally dead.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:07 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
I finally •••Spoiler:  killed Calo, for what I hope is the last time I have to. I spent probably a combined hour trying to get lucky and use the right weapons and now he's finally dead.
•••Spoiler:  Yep that's the last time you need to fight Calo,he's truly dead. I always bring a full party of Jedi with me if I know there's a boss coming. If you thought •••Spoiler:  Calo was hard,keep some buff giving items with you for the next major one. Hyper versions preferred because •••Spoiler:  He is a Malak's apprentice and he's got two Jedi friends with him. He himself has a double bladed lightsaber,and he's hard to kill,he's pretty difficult to hit with force powers without a high will. If any of you wish to open those spoilers they contain some boss fight stuff in them,and who they are. Not too spoilery but they can be considered such. One trick that saved my life a ton is pausing the game,going to my inventory and finding my medpacs. You can heal from the menu,which is very helpful-I'd suggest doing so in any boss fight.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:38 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
•••Spoiler:  Yep that's the last time you need to fight Calo,he's truly dead. I always bring a full party of Jedi with me if I know there's a boss coming. If you thought •••Spoiler:  Calo was hard,keep some buff giving items with you for the next major one. Hyper versions preferred because •••Spoiler:  He is a Malak's apprentice and he's got two Jedi friends with him. He himself has a double bladed lightsaber,and he's hard to kill,he's pretty difficult to hit with force powers without a high will. If any of you wish to open those spoilers they contain some boss fight stuff in them,and who they are. Not too spoilery but they can be considered such. One trick that saved my life a ton is pausing the game,going to my inventory and finding my medpacs. You can heal from the menu,which is very helpful-I'd suggest doing so in any boss fight.
Thanks for the fantastic tips! Really helpful stuff.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:37 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
Great medpac tip there
Old 03-13-2014, 12:30 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Anyone else find it a bit out of place that this now sends push notifications about progress and quests? I don't mind it, but it's a bit weird.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Anyone else find it a bit out of place that this now sends push notifications about progress and quests? I don't mind it, but it's a bit weird.
Yeah, it doesn't need me to play it to make the developer more money, so why would they put that in there? I mean, it makes me smile when I look down and see that instead of some meeting notification or something, but it's not a f2p timer notification kind of game.