Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #981  
Old 03-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Pocketnova Pocketnova is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,957
Default

I finally •••Spoiler:  killed Calo, for what I hope is the last time I have to. I spent probably a combined hour trying to get lucky and use the right weapons and now he's finally dead.
Reply With Quote
  #982  
Old 03-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Shadowking2214 Shadowking2214 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
I finally •••Spoiler:  killed Calo, for what I hope is the last time I have to. I spent probably a combined hour trying to get lucky and use the right weapons and now he's finally dead.
•••Spoiler:  Yep that's the last time you need to fight Calo,he's truly dead. I always bring a full party of Jedi with me if I know there's a boss coming. If you thought •••Spoiler:  Calo was hard,keep some buff giving items with you for the next major one. Hyper versions preferred because •••Spoiler:  He is a Malak's apprentice and he's got two Jedi friends with him. He himself has a double bladed lightsaber,and he's hard to kill,he's pretty difficult to hit with force powers without a high will. If any of you wish to open those spoilers they contain some boss fight stuff in them,and who they are. Not too spoilery but they can be considered such. One trick that saved my life a ton is pausing the game,going to my inventory and finding my medpacs. You can heal from the menu,which is very helpful-I'd suggest doing so in any boss fight.
Reply With Quote
  #983  
Old 03-10-2014, 01:38 AM
Pocketnova Pocketnova is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
•••Spoiler:  Yep that's the last time you need to fight Calo,he's truly dead. I always bring a full party of Jedi with me if I know there's a boss coming. If you thought •••Spoiler:  Calo was hard,keep some buff giving items with you for the next major one. Hyper versions preferred because •••Spoiler:  He is a Malak's apprentice and he's got two Jedi friends with him. He himself has a double bladed lightsaber,and he's hard to kill,he's pretty difficult to hit with force powers without a high will. If any of you wish to open those spoilers they contain some boss fight stuff in them,and who they are. Not too spoilery but they can be considered such. One trick that saved my life a ton is pausing the game,going to my inventory and finding my medpacs. You can heal from the menu,which is very helpful-I'd suggest doing so in any boss fight.
Thanks for the fantastic tips! Really helpful stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #984  
Old 03-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Mess Mess is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
•••Spoiler:  Yep that's the last time you need to fight Calo,he's truly dead. I always bring a full party of Jedi with me if I know there's a boss coming. If you thought •••Spoiler:  Calo was hard,keep some buff giving items with you for the next major one. Hyper versions preferred because •••Spoiler:  He is a Malak's apprentice and he's got two Jedi friends with him. He himself has a double bladed lightsaber,and he's hard to kill,he's pretty difficult to hit with force powers without a high will. If any of you wish to open those spoilers they contain some boss fight stuff in them,and who they are. Not too spoilery but they can be considered such. One trick that saved my life a ton is pausing the game,going to my inventory and finding my medpacs. You can heal from the menu,which is very helpful-I'd suggest doing so in any boss fight.
Great medpac tip there
Reply With Quote
  #985  
Old 03-13-2014, 12:30 PM
Pocketnova Pocketnova is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,957
Default

Anyone else find it a bit out of place that this now sends push notifications about progress and quests? I don't mind it, but it's a bit weird.
Reply With Quote
  #986  
Old 03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
curtisrshideler curtisrshideler is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Anyone else find it a bit out of place that this now sends push notifications about progress and quests? I don't mind it, but it's a bit weird.
Yeah, it doesn't need me to play it to make the developer more money, so why would they put that in there? I mean, it makes me smile when I look down and see that instead of some meeting notification or something, but it's not a f2p timer notification kind of game.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent