Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Developer
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hello!

I heard some new music today from Yerzmyey and he's let me use some of it - here's a very short music teaser trailer for you

Youtube link | Pop Up

I have to rush off now as it's my folk's wedding anniversary but I hope you enjoy it!

QS =D
Old 04-17-2014, 02:32 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Just back from a holiday and glad to see that it's coming along very, very nicely indeed. I love the sound of survival mode and indeed damn well everything. Properly cannot wait.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Developer
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Just back from a holiday and glad to see that it's coming along very, very nicely indeed. I love the sound of survival mode and indeed damn well everything. Properly cannot wait.

What is this 'holiday' you speak of???

Go anywhere nice?

Survival mode is in. Logic wise, it was VERY easy It went something like this:

When you die:
If Survival Mode is OFF, show 'Retry' button.
If Survival Mode is ON, don't show 'Retry' button.

I still have to adjust the scoring of course!

Today I'm 'cleaning up' the game a bit, making what I've already got presentable as I'll be showing my CBBC friends tomorrow to get some much needed feedback.

I'll be seeing my cousins on Sunday for Easter too, so I will bribe them to play the game with chocolate eggs!

Hopefully at the start of next week I'll have a pretty good plan on what needs doing and how to finish this, and will be sending the game out to my testers soon.

I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I'd really like to get the game done 'properly' before you get your mitts on it!

There are always bugs but I do my best to really minimise them. With mixed results!

Hope you lot have a great weekend!

QS =D
Old Yesterday, 02:18 AM
Developer
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hello!

Here's a pic for #screenshotsaturday

I had a 'eureka' moment while testing about the 'Early Warning System'. They're the arrows that show incoming enemies. A 'radar' of sorts.

Previously the 'arrows' were all in the centre of the screen, but I found they got in the way lots and were difficult to see properly.

A simple change to put them on the edges seems to work much much better! A little thing, but it all counts, right?

In other news, the game will need some work on it to make it a universal build. Currently it works great on iPad (it runs at 60fps at the moment on an *original* iPad!).

When playing on a phone though, everything's a bit small right now (as I'd feared to begin with) and it can be hard to read some of the text

There's a few solutions for this, but I really need to concentrate on finishing the game so I know where everything 'is'. Then I'll spend some time getting it to work properly on phones!

Some good progress though, and I'll be showing off my game to some friends this afternoon. Their feedback will help the game I'm sure

QS =D