Farm On!-Farming game with unique user interface optimized for single-handed gameplay

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eipix, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miza

Miza Member

Oct 2, 2014
    PLKTH3KAYRP9 redeemed

Thanks!

2. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Oh cool - thank you for the codes, downloading now - excited to try this game out!
    TYTJK6XXMP4F - - I redeemed this one, thanks again!
    K6AM7LPAAE6E - - App Store says this was already redeemed

3. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Redeemed:KNJLA46N64HM

Thank you very much!

4. Nodders

Nodders New Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Got FJ779WE4FKA7. Thanks!

5. thegreen

thegreen New Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Hey
    I took the K6AM7LPAAE6E code.
    The game was great until i had an issue: the game wont lauch anymore. It stuck at the loading screen (the farmon logo with 100% at the loading bar).
    I try force quit the app and reboot the iPod but no change.
    Do u have a solution?

6. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi guys, thanks for clearing out the codes! :D Have fun, and let us know how you're liking the game!

@thegreen We are aware of the issue and sincerely apologize. Our team is figuring it out as we speak, it'll be history by the time our next update comes out. For all of you experiencing a frozen loading screen, the solution is to kill the app several times and try again. If that doesn't work either, we'll leave more codes below and you can reinstall the game. Once again, we apologize for the issue.

AYAMF7HFFPFX
    HWLMF4K3KJEA
    H3L4A4FEP777
    4WLRPJYWY674
    4R4LWTWTWELH

Please let others know which code you redeemed. :)

7. Sterlix

Sterlix Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Hello!

Recently redeemed:
    4WLRPJYWY674

8. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Just redeemed 4R4LWTWTWELH

Thank you.

9. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi everyone! We set a big update into the world and it came back to us glitchy. Apparently, some of you have been experiencing freezing loading screens. The Farm On! team apologizes for any inconveniences that may have occurred due to the previous update.

Therefore, we're wrapping up a NEW update that will fix this problem and more. It'll be out by the end of this week. As always, we look forward to your feedback! :)

Of course, we will leave new codes here as soon as it's out.

For more information and Farm On! goodness, follow us on Facebook.

10. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Great news everyone!

We've released an update for Farm On! to remove the bugs that some of you are currently experiencing. Once again, thank you for your feedback and support.

As we promised, here are 10 new promo codes so that you can continue with Farm On! farming. :)

49JP9H34FAEW
    3YJTYEM74K46
    L9P96J4ELAH7
    347WR6ANY99F
    3N3RPHX67J6J
    R7E7HYFM3TL3
    69AAJ9WA9EME
    7Y6FN9LJJ9TH
    AJ69XNXLEWYJ
    RTMPMEF6M9KE

Enjoy your game! #

ps. Pls let others know which code you redeemed.

11. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    I am enjoying the game! Have been playing casually for almost a week now, so I haven't progressed too far, but everything is working great, haven't had any bug issues and the gameplay mechanics are solid, graphics perfect, etc.
    Thanks again for the promo code - and good job! :)

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm still playing too although I haven't been too much recently as I didn't have time. But hopefully will again now.

Just wanted to comment on the train again, I don't think it's a good idea you say some people will focus their games around it and others won't bother at all. I want to play everything in a game, normally trains come with different orders not the same ones all of the time just rotating the same few.

Many of what it does want aren't profitable or productive to produce compared to other choices I keep stock of about 6 of everything I produce before selling anything over that. It would be nice if the train selected randomly from everything your able to produce.

13. Liljeberg

Liljeberg Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Graphic Designer / IT Support
    Sweden
    69AAJ9WA9EME grabbed, thanks!

14. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Thank you, Wrath! We would love to hear from you again when you've played the game some more. :)

15. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi ste86uk! So nice to hear that you are enjoying the game. We hope you like the latest batch of updates, we really tried to fix as many things as we got from player feedback like yours. The train is a very important part of the late game progress, and  we will take your advice and begin testing to see what happens if we put those changes in the game. Stay put, and tell us if you feel the game got better with future updates!

16. hedorah

hedorah New Member

May 14, 2010
    7Y6FN9LJJ9TH

Redeemed. Thanks so much!

Came specifically looking for a portrait mode farming game so this is perfect.

17. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi Hedorah! This was really a perfect match. We are excitedly waiting for your thoughts on the game.

18. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    #98 Eipix, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  19. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That's cool : ) are you all far off the global release? I know in that interview you said your looking to work with a bigger publisher but I was just wondering still as the game is more polished than many on the store and has been for quite a while.

20. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi ste86uk!! :) As we said in the interview, we are very close to reveal what will happen in the future. The global release isn't far from today, hopefully sometime in the next 2-3 months. So prepare yourself for a bunch of new features, levels, animals and more.

As always, thank you for your kind words. You are a real Farm On! friend! :)

Also, have you updated your game? Seen Grandma's farm? :)