USA Basketball Cheats?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SilverBullet3G, Jun 18, 2013.

1. SilverBullet3G

SilverBullet3G New Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Maryland
    Ive been playing USA basketball for over a year now and love it. My high score is only 58,000 (which is pretty good and in the top 60 of all players), but noticed a handful of players have a high score of 9,000,000+ or something like that. Im sure there is a cheat mode or some glitch somewhere for them to get that high of a score. Does anyone have any info on where I can find out how to get such a high score or a cheat mode for this game? I've searched all over the internet, but unsuccessful so far. Any info/help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    You're bigger than that. They cheat meaning they couldn't reach your highest score if they actually tried. In ios 7 the tweaks to Gamecenter should hopefully rule out alot of these cheats (it happens in most leaderboards :)). This isn't one of those "if you cant beat them join them" moments matey

3. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    When someone says "matey" you know you're in trouble.

4. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    So you are essentialy asking how to artificially inflate your standings on the leader boards of an iOS game on a hardcore iOS gaming forum?
    Not good mate.

5. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Lol!!