• Publisher: 8Floor
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 132.4 MB
  • Version: 1.4.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: All hands on deck! Pirate armada dead ahead!
Take part in an uncompromising struggle repelling freebooters' assaults. Watch out, the enemy may catch the tide for ruining your fortress.

Welcome to the unique pirate style Strategy Game. Now the battle rages on by land and by sea!
Four worlds, 80 levels, unique ships, menacing bosses and powerful spells - all this will deepen you into the game.

8floor's comments:
All hands on deck! Pirate armada dead ahead!
Take part in an uncompromising struggle repelling freebooters' assaults. Watch out, the enemy may catch the tide for ruining your fortress. Build towers, collect crystals, upgrade spells and believe in your victory!

Welcome to the unique pirate style Tower Defense. Now the battle rages on by land and by sea!
One worlds, 20 levels, unique ships, menacing bosses and powerful spells - all this will deepen you into the game.

]

04-23-2013, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Any chance for a sale with the release with the new content?
to be honest game sells pretty well with $2.99 and it's surprise for us as I know many players ready to spent only $0.99 per game, so I don't think that we will sale nearest month or two
04-23-2013, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8floor View Post
to be honest game sells pretty well with $2.99 and it's surprise for us as I know many players ready to spent only $0.99 per game, so I don't think that we will sale nearest month or two
Sounds good, just hate it when we pay full price, then immediately marked down. Thanks, will pick up!
07-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Think this is on sale now...only 69p here in the uk
08-07-2013, 12:48 AM
I like the game a lot, especially since it is so hard! Looks great also..

But I'm really stuck now.. Any advice on how to clear level 10 of the second world? Also, advice on getting more than 1 star in level 8 and 9 would be welcome..

I've tried ~30 times on level 10 so far, and haven't beaten it..