What's on your device?!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by oooooomonkey, Mar 24, 2014.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Well i've just bought a second hand iphone 4s 64 gig. I did have an ipod touch 64 gig but i didnt tend to use it that much preferring to use my old iphone (but just 16 gig)

But now i've got much more space on my phone i've been filling it up with a lot of 'big' games like Vice City/Bastion/Walking Dead etc to play on the go. Quite good not having to swap devices anymore (Depressing how cheap ipod touches go for on ebay though !)

I used to just put tons of games on my device (had 700-800 as well), i'm now down to 350 so i'm doing better ! But now i like downloading movies/music/sports from youtube onto my device to watch offline and also tons of graphic novels.

But not having to worry about the space on my iphone is great. In love with my iphone even more than before !

Got it in the UK for £200 which wasnt too bad actually, i can sell my old iphone for about 110 (plus my ipod touch and an android device) so its not like i've spent a fortune on it.

I find the iphone 4s a good speed and it runs everything well (so far).

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    The 4s is a powerful device, and that price you purchased for is good. Sometimes i ask myself why did i bother upgrading to the 5s.. when all i tend to play is 2D pixel platformer games :) i'm sure the A7 chip is overkill to just play some Super Splatform.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah i never realised how powerful it was, looked on a chart and it seems to be the same as an ipod 5th gen so thats good enough for me.

My wifes got the latest iphone 5s, what does she play on it ? Just 3 apps, Tetris/Flappy Birds and some other crap ! Depressing.

But yeah 64 gig i'm over the moon with, had a good day last week filling it up with lots of favourites.